Yoga guru leads mass rally over India...

Yoga guru leads mass rally over Indian corruption

There are 1 comment on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Yoga guru leads mass rally over Indian corruption. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

Indians shouted patriotic slogans and listened to a rousing speech from a charismatic yoga guru who began fasting Thursday to pressure the government to bring back billions of ill-gotten gains _ so-called black money _ citizens have stashed in foreign banks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

Humhainna

Abingdon, UK

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Indian national have stashed so much money in foreign banks earned by dishonest means. USA brought all the money back to US and some other countries recalled their money from foreign banks. Even UK accepted to take income tax from these account holders from the past years and regularly in future. Indian rulers are not recalling this ill gotton money from abroad. India doesn't need any aid from foreign countries if they recall it's money. India will become rich country if they recall their own money from foreign banks. I hope and pray India recalls it's black money from abroad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Daily News practices yoga with Teresa Giudice Jul 10 The Punisher 1
News She packs a lot into daily session of home exer... (Feb '10) Jun '16 Kevin 6
News New mission: Alternative medicine May '16 Three Rounds 1
News Range of alternative medicine options considere... May '16 Three Rounds 1
News Parks director brings laughter yoga to Fairbanks Apr '16 Jane Ann 1
News Best Yoga Studio | Columbus Alive (Mar '10) Mar '16 Long Arm 34
News Christian Parents Freak Out Over Yoga Lessons A... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web