Having breathing difficulties? Try si...

Having breathing difficulties? Try singing

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Having breathing difficulties? Try singing. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

In a third-floor room of a London hospital with orange and white walls draped with Tibetan prayer flags, roughly a dozen people gathered recently to perform vocal exercises and sing songs, including folk music from Ghana and Polynesia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Since: Jun 13

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Jul 11, 2013
a very interesting article has anyone thought how much time we spend on going to the gym and making our body fit well.... what if people trained there breath as much as they went to the gym?
the respitory system is probably the primary base for everything to make our body function. roughly we can live for a few days without water and 2 weeks without food, give of or take, 3-4 minutes without air and we're done for!!! any connection?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Razorblades and baby formula: Inside the shady ... Oct 14 Canada Loonie Bin 2
News Top 6 Yoga Positions For Having Good Sex (Jul '14) Oct 12 scarell 6
News Pittsfield students receive Chromebooks for AP ... Sep '17 Hillary from Sche... 3
News Veterans using yoga to help PTSD Sep '17 Correct 3
The best Yoga class for me Aug '17 cindy49 1
News Anne Murray wants you to know she's doing just ... Aug '17 Mohammid 1
Yoga injuries! Jul '17 tonytouch17 1
More from around the web