Wikipedia increasingly being recogniz...

Wikipedia increasingly being recognized as source of disinformation, propaganda

There are 1 comment on the NewsTarget.com story from Jul 29, 2013, titled Wikipedia increasingly being recognized as source of disinformation, propaganda. In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

A lawsuit filed against the Encinitas Union School District near San Diego, California, was recently dismissed after a judge ruled that the plaintiffs in the case had used a phony source of information for their argument: Wikipedia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

james marple

San Diego, CA

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Wikipedia repoorts are strongly slanted toward the political views of Steve Jobs and liberal extremist Democrats who have gained control of that party.

Wiki information about management of the public's social affairs is badly contaminated by this bias, to an ecxtent that makes it toxic to minds not yet supplied with an accurate database.

False conventional wisdoms relating to the management of our land-water-energy-transit are routinely presented in Wiki entries that are pushed upon Internet users on the first page of every search.

We are badly served by this. Wise citizens look past the first pages of a search for.edu and .gov sites that are much less likely to present distorted information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Start-up That's Driving Black Women to Yoga Jul 19 Fart news 21
News See What Gym Class Was Like 50 Years Ago Jul 18 Bob 41
News International Yoga Day: Holiday With a Twist Jul 9 yogacourse 3
News Experience Timeless Elegance at Luxury Condos i... Jul 5 Farting 2
News Fitness Profile: Lan Phan (Sep '07) Jul 3 Mize 18
kettlebell pullover Jul 3 beingchinmay 1
News Malaysian Islamic body bans yoga for Muslims (Nov '08) Jul 3 laskar shalahudin 4,189
More from around the web