5 Reasons to Go to Detroit Right Now

Jul 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fodor's

"Detroit just needs a little love," said the waitress chatting with my husband and me at Baker's Keyboard Lounge on 8 Mile in Detroit.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2013
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I thought it was a setup line for SNL or something. The author comes up with five things that must be important to him, none of which are important to me. Responsible people are not going to Detroit to experience the house with records glued to it. We did that when it was Plum Street in the 60's and a fight meant with fists.
Watch yourself

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Good keep out... we dnt want u here anyway.. Dum a++++ like u deserve everything u get whn u come here.. So stay away...
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Watch yourself wrote:
Good keep out... we dnt want u here anyway.. Dum a++++ like u deserve everything u get whn u come here.. So stay away...
It works for me. I can still view the city as I fly over while commuting on vacations and business. I'll flush you something.

PS> When I do go to the city I am not empty-handed.
Benselys reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I'm sure they mean go to the Detroit airport and fly to somewhere else not return to this burned out mess.

I have five reasons to go to Detroit Airport leave town and never come back to this mess.

NYC, NY
Florida,
Madrid Spain.
China.
Italy

Could add about 1,100 other reasons to come to Detroit and fly away

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••