Kelowna: The art of posing naked

Apr 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kelowna Capital News

By Jennifer Smith - Kelowna Capital News Published: April 27, 2012 10:00 AM Updated: April 27, 2012 10:30 AM It's supposed to explain how this 43-year-old father of a teenage son could find posing nude for students and working artists intriguing enough to take a course at UBC Okanagan and then start work.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 16, 2012
edo deweert

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

while the arts community bends over backward to claim there is nothing erotic about posing naked, or rendering the naked human form, it is all about sex.
men go these sessions for the t and a (for $20 you can be in the presence of a naked female for three hours)
women pose at these sessions because they know they are men's object of desire (and have been for thousands of years)
men pose naked at these sessions bacause, well, because they are men.
check out my blog at www.themodelundraped.blogspot.com
paul shykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

..WELL..I's had naked-models,while at the old ACA Art College...eh...Okay.....$$...A rtsy,here....clean...(+)....
Dolbyscat

Abbotsford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Judged:

paul shykora ARTs wrote:
..WELL..I's had naked-models,while at the old ACA Art College...eh...Okay.....$$...A rtsy,here....clean...(+)....
That would be the closest Shykora the Idiot ever came to a naked female in his life-time.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the closest Shykora the Idiot ever came to a naked female in his life-time.
....okay..okay...and the giant green emerald..???...eh..
edo deweert

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

i used to do a lot of posing at acad, as well as at the u of c.
one of the most curious customs i have encountered in that and other life drawing environments, was the class thanking me and applauding.
once i stood up to acknowledge their appreciation and wondered if i should cover up the swelling;
oh, what the heck, never mind and i thanked them for allowing me to be part of their artistic journey
paulshykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

edo deweert wrote:
i used to do a lot of posing at acad, as well as at the u of c.
one of the most curious customs i have encountered in that and other life drawing environments, was the class thanking me and applauding.
once i stood up to acknowledge their appreciation and wondered if i should cover up the swelling;
oh, what the heck, never mind and i thanked them for allowing me to be part of their artistic journey
..''BRAVO''...eh..(+)....yada u u...
paulshykora ARTs

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the closest Shykora the Idiot ever came to a naked female in his life-time.
...and...I's BUY Me Women ......REAL......Emeralds,gold silver daimonds and such...eh...$$$..(+yada u u ..shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••