Rainbow Mountain celebrates autumnal equinox

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

On Monday, Rainbow Mountain Children's School celebrated the first day of fall in a school-wide gathering that honored the school community, the equinox's balance of light and dark, and fall's preparations for ...
Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
local

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the last time I checked, there were plenty of churches and christian schools in the area. Fools.
But they cost money.

There ARE options that are practially free.
The Man

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The nerve of these church owned schools to charge for the children of their flock to attend. So much for good christian charity. If there ARE options that are practically free then I'd suggest you take advantage of them. Fools.

“Never believe generalizations”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the last time I checked, there were plenty of churches and christian schools in the area. Fools.
FIVE Star response.
Dept of Future Crime

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

local and fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Being concerned with "the natural rythms of the earth" IS paganism, darlin'. Wake up before you end up being concerned with the natural rythm of eternal separation from God.
Does that include calculating the tides? My cousin is a deep sea fisherman and pays attention to the moon, tides, and seasons. I would hate to think his soul is in danger.

“Never believe generalizations”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The Man wrote:
The nerve of these church owned schools to charge for the children of their flock to attend. So much for good christian charity. If there ARE options that are practically free then I'd suggest you take advantage of them. Fools.
Pay to pray.
Never made much sense to me.
Outsider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

several people posting here assume that things that they don't understand scientifically are not things to be discovered but are things that must (because they are misunderstood) be attributable to some imaginary man (god). God is imaginary. The earth is real. RMCS doesn't teach that god is imaginary but they do teach something that is obvious - the earth we are walking on is obviously real.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Yoga Discussions

Search the Yoga Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton to help fat people (Mar '07) 17 hr dmw 10
Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Tue Mark 32
Kaleidoscope Jul 27 plentiful 1
'Yoga' Your Way to Good Health (Feb '11) Jul 24 Robertsmith 7
Top 6 Yoga Positions For Having Good Sex Jul 23 prudentcolt 2
How Tara Stiles Became an International Yoga Star Jul 21 jaysam 1
Jessica Simpson swimsuit photo: 70-pound weight... Jul 17 N8 the Grrr8 1
•••
•••