Hillary Clinton in People dishes on M...

Hillary Clinton in People dishes on Monica, 2016 and yoga

There are 3 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 4, 2014, titled Hillary Clinton in People dishes on Monica, 2016 and yoga. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

People mag snagged Hillary Clinton for its cover this week, and in an exclusive interview, the former SecState dishes on Monica Lewinsky, her exercise routine and 2016.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

George Washington

Greenwich, CT

#1 Jun 4, 2014
Topix isn't news -- no mention of the Bergdahl or VA scandals anywhere -- just a lowly a sounding board for DNC propaganda!!!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#2 Jun 4, 2014
Yoga? Well... I guess I can envision her in the 'downward dog' pose in front of Monica's ex-boyfriend.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2014
Why is Hillary mostly photographed always LEANING on something (after her mishap/head injury??

At least this time, she took off those nasty glasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Daily News practices yoga with Teresa Giudice Jul 10 The Punisher 1
News She packs a lot into daily session of home exer... (Feb '10) Jun 27 Kevin 6
News New mission: Alternative medicine May '16 Three Rounds 1
News Range of alternative medicine options considere... May '16 Three Rounds 1
News Parks director brings laughter yoga to Fairbanks Apr '16 Jane Ann 1
News Best Yoga Studio | Columbus Alive (Mar '10) Mar '16 Long Arm 34
News Christian Parents Freak Out Over Yoga Lessons A... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web