Syria activists: airstrikes kills tens near Hama

Dec 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KWWL-TV Waterloo

Lebanese airport officials say the international envoy for Syria's civil war has arrived in Beirut and will travel by land to Damascus to meet with the country's president.

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Assad bombing away winning hearts and minds again.
annennered-aolco m

Mülheim, Germany

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Allahu akbar, both sides will jubilate, as usual. Oh these terrible alllahuhallucinations.
getogrips

UK

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Bombing bakeries will only inflame the rebels more in their efforts to defeat Assad, and the pilots flying these aircraft should be held accountable for crimes against humanity. All factions of the opposition must work together to neutralize the air threat, and concerted gathering of intelligence is the best way to identify who these pilots are. Exchange of fear is a useful weapon to combat the source of fear, and pilots who bomb indiscriminately don't deserve to go unnoticed when their actions are all to often inhumane. This war has notched up many deaths that are not forgettable, and for the sake of peace Assad's removal is the only hope that is left.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Another article of lies from the american/israel funded terrorist which operate in Syria.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5 Dec 23, 2012
getogrips wrote:
Bombing bakeries will only inflame the rebels more in their efforts to defeat Assad, and the pilots flying these aircraft should be held accountable for crimes against humanity. All factions of the opposition must work together to neutralize the air threat, and concerted gathering of intelligence is the best way to identify who these pilots are. Exchange of fear is a useful weapon to combat the source of fear, and pilots who bomb indiscriminately don't deserve to go unnoticed when their actions are all to often inhumane. This war has notched up many deaths that are not forgettable, and for the sake of peace Assad's removal is the only hope that is left.
So you support terrorist and mass killers??? certainly you do and you support such things behind all your names.
getogrips

UK

#6 Dec 24, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>So you support terrorist and mass killers??? certainly you do and you support such things behind all your names.
Absolutely, and why not when Assad forces act like terrorists themselves with blanket bombing of whole districts. I don't see children holding guns but they are the many victims of this ruthless regime you support, and I couldn't give a damn what you think or what happens to Assad when he is caught.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#7 Dec 25, 2012
getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, and why not when Assad forces act like terrorists themselves with blanket bombing of whole districts. I don't see children holding guns but they are the many victims of this ruthless regime you support, and I couldn't give a damn what you think or what happens to Assad when he is caught.
I would be ashamed to admit to such things if I were you even though you are a paid hasbarat jew.The Assad government is doing its duty in defending the country from mass murdering terrorist which are armed and funded by the american government and israel as the world knows.It is a shame and a crime for the american israel controlled government to be supporting terrorist in other countries.That is a vioation of many international laws.
getogrips

UK

#8 Dec 25, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I would be ashamed to admit to such things if I were you even though you are a paid hasbarat jew.The Assad government is doing its duty in defending the country from mass murdering terrorist which are armed and funded by the american government and israel as the world knows.It is a shame and a crime for the american israel controlled government to be supporting terrorist in other countries.That is a vioation of many international laws.
Genocide of a countries inhabitants by it's own government warrants shame but of course you ignore the truth, and blame everyone else because Jew is the operative word that spouts your filthy rhetoric.
I am not a Jew but very much on their side and Americas, and if that digs you in the ribs then I hope it's long and painful.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#9 Dec 25, 2012
getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Genocide of a countries inhabitants by it's own government warrants shame but of course you ignore the truth, and blame everyone else because Jew is the operative word that spouts your filthy rhetoric.
I am not a Jew but very much on their side and Americas, and if that digs you in the ribs then I hope it's long and painful.
There is no genocide by the Syrian government and most of the world knows this.The Syrian government is fighting against terrorist as any other country would do if faced with the same situation.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#10 Dec 25, 2012
getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Genocide of a countries inhabitants by it's own government warrants shame but of course you ignore the truth, and blame everyone else because Jew is the operative word that spouts your filthy rhetoric.
I am not a Jew but very much on their side and Americas, and if that digs you in the ribs then I hope it's long and painful.
The fact that you support the american government and israel shows that you support terrorism as they are openly supporting the terrorist and killers in Syria.
getogrips

UK

#11 Dec 25, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no genocide by the Syrian government and most of the world knows this.The Syrian government is fighting against terrorist as any other country would do if faced with the same situation.
Did you get this one out of a cracker you pulled during your Christmas dinner, your jokes are getting better.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#12 Dec 25, 2012
getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get this one out of a cracker you pulled during your Christmas dinner, your jokes are getting better.
It is called the truth that most educated people reconize.
getogrips

UK

#13 Dec 25, 2012
Assad has just attacked Santa's Grotto calling it a resounding victory, presents will be redistributed to his front line troops and his wife in exile.
getogrips

UK

#14 Dec 25, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>It is called the truth that most educated people reconize.
You 'aint educated, reconize?
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#15 Dec 25, 2012
getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'aint educated, reconize?
Talking about yourself??
George

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Dec 25, 2012
getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, and why not when Assad forces act like terrorists themselves with blanket bombing of whole districts. I don't see children holding guns but they are the many victims of this ruthless regime you support, and I couldn't give a damn what you think or what happens to Assad when he is caught.
You are correct, and today Assad met with officials to see if there was room to negotiate and was told that he could only talk to an opposition party that he approves, and how would that represent the Syrian people that want change, ie it does not just makes sure Assad is represented.
getogrips

UK

#17 Dec 25, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about yourself??
Oh God, you are a ventriloquist, have you got Dr Spock ears?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#18 Dec 25, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no genocide by the Syrian government and most of the world knows this.The Syrian government is fighting against terrorist as any other country would do if faced with the same situation.
Getogrips is absolutely correct, you unfortunately live in a state of denial and there is no hope for as everyone on this forum knows, the people of covington know, the people of eagle rock know and of course everyone with a brain knows as well.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#19 Dec 25, 2012
getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, you are a ventriloquist, have you got Dr Spock ears?
I think he is a parot.
getogrips

UK

#20 Dec 25, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is a parot.
He 'aint getting hold of my nuts if he is.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Calendar, Aug. 21 to Aug. 30 Aug 23 CNN Wolf is so fu... 2
How a child's drawings at four 'are a clue to c... Aug 19 humanSpirit 1
Online yoga routines? Aug 15 packersfan51 1
How to lose weight before wedding day (Nov '13) Aug 13 Lina 3
Yoga Workout Routine | "Shapeshifter Yoga" Teac... (Sep '13) Aug 11 Good 2
Is Hair Still Stopping Black Women from Working... (Mar '12) Aug 7 Sad if this is true 49
Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton to help fat people (Mar '07) Jul 30 dmw 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Yoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••