SENIOR POWER: At 81, Gene Chomko illu...

SENIOR POWER: At 81, Gene Chomko illustrates the benefits of ex...

There are 5 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Nov 30, 2009, titled SENIOR POWER: At 81, Gene Chomko illustrates the benefits of ex.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

His physique would turn every comely head at Hef's Playboy Mansion: wide shoulders over a rock-hard chest, huge arms, and rigid, washboard abs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Jake S

Salinas, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2009
Gene, you really are a "true inspiration". And to that, I prost my beer to you, my friend.
econ101

Monterey, CA

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Hi Gene,,, Congrats to all your years of staying Fit !! You are a member of the Harden Up Club..Founded by John Super Fit Culligan.. Hey Gene, my Dad, Louie Foletta, who is 78 would like to challenge you to a pull up contesst..LOL.. Once again, You have found the fountain of youth,, Hey , magic it is.. Move your body and eat good AB Produce..
Sheila

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Let's find a trainer who is over 80 and has clients over 70.

Maybe at Studio One On One
Eric Chomko

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Dec 2, 2009
econ101 wrote:
Hi Gene,,, Congrats to all your years of staying Fit !! You are a member of the Harden Up Club..Founded by John Super Fit Culligan.. Hey Gene, my Dad, Louie Foletta, who is 78 would like to challenge you to a pull up contesst..LOL.. Once again, You have found the fountain of youth,, Hey , magic it is.. Move your body and eat good AB Produce..
I'd like to see that challenge, and my money would be on my dad, Gene. I can't think of a better role model than I have had in my father. He continues to inspire me, and I am very proud to call Gene Chomko my father.
Dorothy Thompson

AOL

#5 Dec 16, 2009
Wonderful article on a longtime friend. Enjoyed "catching up" on you and Jan, Gene. We seniors need more exercise enthusiasts like you -- our lives really depend upon our physical fitness. Hugs for you both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with Formula Ventures BodyTech machine (Jan '09) Jun '17 Richard 114
News The feminine side of bodybuilding: Yarmouth wom... May '17 LMLS 1
Good Morning ! (Nov '13) May '17 Roaming Ray 5
News New kickboxing gym opens in Liverpool (Jun '16) Apr '17 test 3
News Strongman gym boss dies in freak accident when ... (Oct '09) Feb '17 Phartiano 14
cambridge and pure cleanse (Jan '17) Jan '17 ANTISTALKINGBTYCHES 1
superstar adidas femme blanche le logo heat de... (Oct '16) Oct '16 sharomi 1
More from around the web