Gold's Gym to open at West Covina mall next year

It's not Muscle Beach and chances are Lou Ferrigno and Arnold Schwarzenegger won't be around to out-pump each other, but West Covina is getting a legendary Gold's Gym as part of the Westfield mall expansion. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane Doe

Covina, CA

#21 Oct 16, 2011
Attn: Nativeglo

Wow. Words over two syllables. That's an accomplishement for someone who lives in the ghetto.
mrfitness

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Aug 17, 2012
Jane do...i bet u feel stupid cuz the west covina golds gym is one of the top facilities in the world!!!

Since: Aug 12

Wheeler, TX

#23 Aug 29, 2012
Maria Lola de la punta wrote:
Surprise! A mexican who can read English!!! Did you recently obtain your GED? It's always encouraging to see some of you trying for self-improvment.
please check out my websites and give me your feedback! I am very curious what you think and what I could do to improve...These online adult stores are so much fun! They have everything and you will save 15% PLUS get free gift(s) and free shipping on orders over $35! HERE THEY ARE.. www.spiceupyoursex.net and http://www.edenfantasys.com/#pcode-VR4 ThanX!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
These Christian swingers like sharing Bible ver... Sep 27 Tom 1
Editorial: Labor costs weighing down Postal Ser... Sep '14 ICTDCO 2
Workout Plan for 14 Year Old (Jul '07) Aug '14 Your a fcking retard 29
Primal Burn Review: Fat Burner System the Real ... (Jan '13) Aug '14 Rando 3
JessicaBell published Aug 11, 2014 /Press Relea... Aug '14 Weilos 1
Bangalore's Pani Puri seller is a body builder ... (May '08) Aug '14 NAVEEN 47
we can help each other Aug '14 Anonymous 1

Weight Training People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE