Precision Wellness Center to open in August: Workout, rehab facility...

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jul 8, 2012, titled Precision Wellness Center to open in August: Workout, rehab facility.... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The large, warehouse-sized room that has sat vacant for almost two years will soon be filled with post-surgical patients working to regain their strength and students sweating out their test-related angst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

DBS

Fremont, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
OMG!!!! Weight loss AND drug raehab all under one roof?!

I'm SO there!!!!!
Jimi Friend

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 9, 2012
the good people in our community are doing everything they can to help addicts. exercise is a great way to kick drugs.
DBS

San Leandro, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
But what about God???????
Jimi Friend

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Belief in a higher power is an integral part of the 12 step method.
DBS

Foster City, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2012
What step is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really want to be slimming Apr 29 clairelv 1
News Man slain in Burnsville had innocent motive in ... (Jan '11) Apr 28 Dude 103
Jeunesse Instantly Ageless - Best UK Supplier Apr 23 Joy Joy 1
News Lebanon prison focus of steroid probe (Apr '13) Apr '15 lilacsummer 13
News Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Mar '15 powerprecision1 5
Blast Your Bench Review: New Effective Workouts... (May '13) Mar '15 smashhits 2
Help with Formula Ventures BodyTech machine (Jan '09) Mar '15 HSI_Man 100
More from around the web