Manassas School Board considers new c...

Manassas School Board considers new classes

There are 2 comments on the Potomac News story from Jan 24, 2011, titled Manassas School Board considers new classes. In it, Potomac News reports that:

Lessons of the Vietnam War are out; advanced aerobics are in. Those are just a couple course changes Manassas City School Board members will consider for Osbourn High students at Tuesday's 7 p.m. meeting at City Hall .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Potomac News.

Get Real

Dumfries, VA

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Oh yes, of course, let's not talk about the Vietnam War. God forbid we should learn anything from history.
unknown user

Nokesville, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Get Real wrote:
Oh yes, of course, let's not talk about the Vietnam War. God forbid we should learn anything from history.
Ya know what are these people thinking you've got to be kidding????!!!!! Really? What does aerobics have to do with what you need to know in life wow thats ridiculous is it because it will be cheaper? Thank god I don't have children in there school system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with Formula Ventures BodyTech machine (Jan '09) May 22 Michaelc123 109
News The Ennui of the Fitbit May 1 Three Days 2
News New kickboxing gym opens in Liverpool Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Obese woman met her fiance in the gym and now t... Mar '16 johncaster 2
News L-Arginine (Nov '11) Jan '16 Cora 44
Is there a better method of losing weight? Jan '16 momo 2
News Exclusive a " Edward Klein: Is Hillary Clinton ... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web