Ask Andrea | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio ...

Ask Andrea | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 2 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Mar 24, 2011, titled Ask Andrea | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

This year is the 10 year anniversary of Commit To Be Fit in Columbus so we thought it was time to ask Andrea the questions: Why are you so passionate about the Commit to be Fit message? As the health reporter for Channel 10, I was just so tired of reporting the startling statistics about disease and death rates in our community, most of them ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Anita

Cardington, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Andrea, you are an inspiration!
Jewel

Millersport, OH

#2 Apr 17, 2011
I am trying to understand why you have not done a story about the greatest product FOR the world. All about fitness isn't complete until you include Monavie. Watch the clip below and contact me so I can discuss why it should be featured on your channel.

The new weight loss product is the most nutritious and easiest weight loss program ever establashed. People need this product How do we go about having a meeting with you or someone to get this product featured and endorsed by Commit to be fit.

http://youtu.be/6nkRQXmzfmw

Thank you

Jewel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free supplements for men! Jun 25 Dimplez1 1
Testosterone Booster that does it all! Jun 25 Dimplez1 1
10 best fat loss foods to get the best weight Jun 11 youness 1
Help with Formula Ventures BodyTech machine (Jan '09) Jun 10 lynn 102
really want to be slimming Apr '15 clairelv 1
News Man slain in Burnsville had innocent motive in ... (Jan '11) Apr '15 Dude 103
Jeunesse Instantly Ageless - Best UK Supplier Apr '15 Joy Joy 1
More from around the web