Pros: Be realistic about holiday diet...

Pros: Be realistic about holiday diet, fitness

There are 6 comments on the Florida Today story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Pros: Be realistic about holiday diet, fitness. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Regardless of whether you've been naughty or nice this year, Santa and his party-happy elves will undoubtedly deliver a gaily wrapped wrench right into your best intentions for a healthy, trim you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

“Health & Fitness”

Since: Oct 13

NYC

#1 Nov 8, 2013
If you've been on a healthy eating plan or a fitness routine, this time of the year might be challenging. Just don't get too stressed and beat yourself up over it. It's ok to have a cheat meal or two, just make sure you don't go overboard with second helpings or eating lots of desserts. And especially take it easy on the alcohol. You can still get some exercise in, like going for a brisk walk with friends or family.
Lio F

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 12, 2013
During the holidays I plan on to continue to take this fruit based fat blocker that my doctor recommended. I'm don't lots of weight, about 49 pounds! I am a new persona and feel great. I will give you the link here. http://alpinehealthlabs.com

Since: Feb 15

Buffalo, NY

#4 Feb 13, 2015
great advice! But whilst it's ok to 'forgive' yourself for occasional 'treats' it's not an excuse.
GymRatJuice

Wilmington, DE

#5 Mar 4, 2015
Realistic means NO Steroids because that will become an addiction worse than crack because these supplemental hormones turn off the body's own natural supply of problems causing problems. You literally, physically and mentally will become addicted to steroids especially the one sold by the local gym drug dealer.

Natural is obtainable and cheap

Since: Aug 15

Columbia, SC

#6 Aug 21, 2015
Holiday is used to enjoy family and friends. You should eat normally every day.During the holiday, I used to go to relatives home when they offer me any drinks, I say green tea which makes me fit and remain away from steroids.

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#7 Nov 10, 2015
It's true that during the holidays we can get challenged by all those delicious foods loaded with sugar. If your diet is going well, if you're eating healthy and you do your workouts, you should just keep thinking about how much you succeeded so far. Don't spoil everything by eating cookies and drinking alcohol. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't cheat now and then. But don't get used to it. If you continue cheating even after the holidays, you're gonna fail in your dieting. Be strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with Formula Ventures BodyTech machine (Jan '09) Dec 7 Andy 110
superstar adidas femme blanche le logo heat de... Oct '16 sharomi 1
mesh et Adidas Originals NMD Homme pression co... Oct '16 sharomi 1
News Diabetes requires aerobic plus weight exercise,... (Nov '10) Oct '16 neilhope 12
t Adidas NEO Homme premier super star soldes a ... Oct '16 sharomi 1
News Mobile unit offers free mammogram screening (Dec '14) Sep '16 Terri 2
News Cookeville woman wins bodybuilding title (Sep '12) Aug '16 nutzaplente 7
More from around the web