Bodybuilder Josie Zamora earns her pr...

Bodybuilder Josie Zamora earns her pro card

There are 81 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Bodybuilder Josie Zamora earns her pro card. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

For Josie Zamora, having two jobs was never enough. She's a middle school teacher and a choreographer, and on the morning of June 19, she was an amateur bodybuilder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
EPHS

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Go Tigers!!

c/o 89
OMG

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Wow, she could have turned "pro" anytime.
uno-cinco

Newcastle, CA

#4 Jun 29, 2010
christian, do they allow that??
wow

Austin, TX

#5 Jun 29, 2010
wow I wish I had a body like that
My Two Pennies

Washington, DC

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Way to go! Congratulations from a fellow tiger!
EP GIRL

San Elizario, TX

#8 Jun 29, 2010
see there wrote:
goes to show you that not all teachers are slobs and oxen....
p.s. where were teachers like that when i was going to school?
Don’t be a heater… you only wish you could look like her and have half her education…. So shut up IGNORANT … good for her, some of us teachers can’t find the time to do this, but I am glad she has the time and the courage to became what she wants… YOU GO GIRL
EP GIRL

San Elizario, TX

#9 Jun 29, 2010
wow wrote:
wow I wish I had a body like that
Same here girl, She looks terrific ….

Since: Dec 09

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 29, 2010
tiger pride baby!! from one tiger to another....congrats Josie!
Muscles

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2010
She can workout with me anytime day or night!
Wisdom

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 29, 2010
EP GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t be a heater… you only wish you could look like her and have half her education…. So shut up IGNORANT … good for her, some of us teachers can’t find the time to do this, but I am glad she has the time and the courage to became what she wants… YOU GO GIRL
Um, he was talking about all the other teachers who don't exercise.
wtf

Wichita, KS

#13 Jun 29, 2010
EP GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't be a heater?"
pacman

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2010
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't be a heater?"
and a teacher at that
RED

El Paso, TX

#15 Jun 29, 2010
How come they change the picture from three poses to two poses?
Jefe

Royse City, TX

#16 Jun 29, 2010
This is proof that if hispanic women take care of themselves they can have the hottest bodies. She looks great!
Chupa Testa

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2010
EP GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not being a 'heater', he's simply pointing out that she's not like other teachers who don't have the time to exercise or find excuses for not exercising. She's a good role model for all students. More power to her!
texas fight

El Paso, TX

#18 Jun 29, 2010
from a fat ugly smelly unpatriotic uneducated el paso man, i once again thank goodness that el paso kids look like their moms not like us guys.
LadyBug

El Paso, TX

#19 Jun 29, 2010
You Go Girl!
protester

El Paso, TX

#20 Jun 29, 2010
Her body is impresswive but does not look natural.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I hope the 99 percent of women who could NEVER have that kind of body do not feel bad in some way. I'm happy for her but it would never be my goal.
Weedhead

El Paso, TX

#22 Jun 29, 2010
Un Hun, Id love to have a blow-up of this extra fine lady. Ms. Zamora, I send a "WoW" to you and wish you and your other half all the best, you look absolutely great.
DANTES

San Antonio, TX

#23 Jun 29, 2010
Rock on. A rare EP great entry. Simple, why doesn't EP get it, rhetoric, I know......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cambridge and pure cleanse Jan 17 ANTISTALKINGBTYCHES 1
Good Morning ! (Nov '13) Jan 7 centurion 3
Help with Formula Ventures BodyTech machine (Jan '09) Dec '16 Andy 110
superstar adidas femme blanche le logo heat de... Oct '16 sharomi 1
mesh et Adidas Originals NMD Homme pression co... Oct '16 sharomi 1
News Diabetes requires aerobic plus weight exercise,... (Nov '10) Oct '16 neilhope 12
t Adidas NEO Homme premier super star soldes a ... Oct '16 sharomi 1
More from around the web