Arms Too Strong to Box with God

Arms Too Strong to Box with God

Posted in the Weight Training Forum

Austell, GA

#1 Apr 21, 2010
When I first started working out yeeeears ago, I started with a triceps developer, and I also did plenty of curls. As a result, my arms got huge, but my chest and shoulders were underdeveloped. Later on, once I started the bench & incline presses, I noticed that even though my chest & shoulders are bigger, they will forever be limited, because when my chest starts to get fatigued, my arms take over. What exercises (or variations) can I do to maximize my chest work, while limiting the input of my overbearing arms?

(I haven't worked my arms out in years because of the disparity. I'm a 5'7 male, 145 lbs, and bench press 210)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weight Training Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
really want to be slimming 15 hr richardlawson1489 4
free supplements for men! Sep 14 rydia86 4
News Crazy Bulk Releases New Muscle Building Supplement (Mar '15) Aug '15 DonnaMathews 2
News Pros: Be realistic about holiday diet, fitness (Nov '13) Aug '15 DonnaMathews 5
Tips on How to Build Muscle and Lose Fat For Men (Feb '13) Aug '15 DonnaMathews 10
News Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Aug '15 DonnaMathews 6
10 best fat loss foods to get the best weight Aug '15 DonnaMathews 3
More from around the web