Great training accessory!

Great training accessory!

Posted in the CrossFit Forum

Anonymous

Sandy, UT

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Hey guys, I know it's a bit off topic, but I finally found this site that lets you design your own cool sports rope necklace. I always wear one of these while training now! Tons of colors to choose from! You pick the colors, they assemble it and send it out within a few days for under $20. US company. Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool and worth checking out. The site is www.TitaniumTwisters.com if you want to check it out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CrossFit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Review: ClassPass free trial in West Los Angeles Jun '15 FitnessGal 1
News 'Shark Tank' Investor Daymond John Says Losing ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jason Oman 2
Are you missing this essential muscle-building ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Glachealth 1
News Be Astonished, a Documentary Film by Jeremy Hig... (May '14) May '14 jessica 1
News Transgender male sues for $2.5 million and the ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NYC Jen 2
News Transgender woman sues CrossFit over competition (Mar '14) Mar '14 TerryE 3
News Measuring your fitness progress can go beyond t... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Rod Knox 4
More from around the web