How to drop in to a CrossFit gym: a g...

How to drop in to a CrossFit gym: a guide on fees, rules, and proper etiquette

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Sep 17, 2012, titled How to drop in to a CrossFit gym: a guide on fees, rules, and proper etiquette. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

If you're one of the many who work out at a local CrossFit affiliate, there is a good chance that other CrossFitters have "dropped in" to your gym from other CrossFit locations around the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Caveman

Arlington, VA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
I have never heard of CrossFit gyms. Can anyone elaborate? Is there one in the Alexandria area?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CrossFit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabata Generator + Timer Mar '16 Alexander 1
News Review: ClassPass free trial in West Los Angeles (Jun '15) Jun '15 FitnessGal 1
News 'Shark Tank' Investor Daymond John Says Losing ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jason Oman 2
Are you missing this essential muscle-building ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Glachealth 1
News Be Astonished, a Documentary Film by Jeremy Hig... (May '14) May '14 jessica 1
News Transgender male sues for $2.5 million and the ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 NYC Jen 2
News Transgender woman sues CrossFit over competition (Mar '14) Mar '14 TerryE 3
More from around the web