New fitness center opens in Bexley

New fitness center opens in Bexley

There are 2 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Feb 23, 2011, titled New fitness center opens in Bexley. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

Visitors look around the facility at the Fitness Navigators open house Feb. 20. Rokki Bonner and Korkeya Toney hope their new Bexley fitness facility will be a change of pace from the big-box fitness facilities that are common in the industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

Unknown

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2011
What a great place! I can't wait to check it out in person. It's about time Bexley got something high end like this facility.

Since: May 13

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#2 May 13, 2013
This is the great place.It New fitness center help to keep fitness in Bexley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News She packs a lot into daily session of home exer... (Feb '10) Apr 19 Linda 5
News Best Yoga Studio | Columbus Alive (Mar '10) Mar 29 Long Arm 34
7 Simple Reasons YOU should go Organic Today! Feb '16 Anonymous 1
News Politico Inadvertently Reveals Clinton Campaign... Feb '16 Denny CranesPlace 3
News Behind The Yoga Boom: Narcissism, Irreligion, O... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 2
Jeff Zisselman sharing Benefits Going to Gym. (Apr '15) Feb '16 Kev 10
News The Ultimate Guide to Las Vegas For Non-Gamblers Feb '16 Local 7
More from around the web