female vs male muscle strength storie...

female vs male muscle strength stories!!!

Posted in the Fitness Forum

Since: Jan 13

Venlo, Netherlands

#1 Mar 9, 2013
A new topic of mine about stories of women/girls who beat men/boys with their muscle strength!! The stories can be about mixed armwrestling, mixed wrestling or other faiths of strength between men and women, where the woman was the winner. I invite not only white women, but also black and Asian women, who can be strong too. And maybe also exciting stories of girls who armwrestled and wrestled for the first time a man and won and maybe were surprised about it. I also like stories about matches with mainly female audience and how their reactions were by the female muscle victory!!!! Do you think there are a lot of women/girls who beat men?
LittleMuscle

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 9, 2013
I have a kind of cool male/female muscle strength story to tell about an armwrestling match I was in if you are still looking for stories. If you are, I'll post it.

Since: Jan 13

Netherlands

#3 May 2, 2013
Yes, tell me; I'm looking forward to it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Rip Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Workou... Nov 16 Teddy_6 1
5 Best Jillian Michaels DVDs for Starters and A... Nov 16 Teddy_6 1
News Black on Bay Street: Hadiya Roderigue had it al... Nov 7 World Without Mind 1
News Razorblades and baby formula: Inside the shady ... Oct '17 Canada Loonie Bin 2
News Pittsfield students receive Chromebooks for AP ... Sep '17 Hillary from Sche... 3
News Veterans using yoga to help PTSD Sep '17 Correct 3
News Anne Murray wants you to know she's doing just ... Aug '17 Mohammid 1
More from around the web