'The Real Housewives of Orange County' - 'Housewives' in a para...

Full story: Zap2it.com 20
"Eighty-five percent of the women around here have had breast implants," says Kimberly, matter-of-factly. It's what passes for a census study behind the gates of Coto de Caza, an Orange County, Calif., ... Full Story
czook

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2008
Vicki, love you lots but did not like the comment about Wisconsin people not knowing how to dress. We here know how to drink beer better than your state !!!! Fond Du Lac WI
irene

Knoxville, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2008
i Miss the housewives please come back. I cannot wait till you all come back on Bravo. So all of the housewives please take care till next time. Love your Fan Irene
irene

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2008
HI Laurie, Well how is married life treating you? I hope fine well I wish you all the Best in life.
irene

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 22, 2008
Hi vicki i hope you are stree Free and i hope that you are doing well with your company? See you soon and all the Housewives also
Barbara

Elmhurst, NY

#5 Mar 12, 2008
Can't wait til you Coto girls come back. I'm ashamed to say, I am a New Yorker but I don't like the New York housewives show......it sucks compared to yours.
alan

Rocky Mount, NC

#6 Apr 7, 2008
do you donate money to volenteer fire departments
yeah

Laguna Niguel, CA

#7 Apr 8, 2008
wisconsin people know whts up. eff the house wifes. they are all fake sons of you know what. get to know them and then talk.
new berlin, wi
dhall

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 18, 2008
what happened to quinn
someone better then vicki

Columbus, NE

#10 Jan 3, 2009
vicki would you get a life. i can't stand you. you need to stop being such a drama queen(you are much too old for that). I laugh everytime i even see your kids try to make an honest effort to keep a straight face when you ask them if they like you. It is quite obvious that you drive them and everyone around you nuts. Your money may have bought your friends and the people around you. But it will not keep the good people with you. Your are going to get old all alone if you don't stop manipulating all the people around making them cator to your every need. It is so annoying to watch you. One moment you are fine, the next hurt or mad and like a snap to the finger, lets find out how many people can come to vicki's recue. Grow up and I would really like it if the one that decided NOT to do the show was you. Spare the people your bullshit please vicki.
lalalala

Sikeston, MO

#13 Jan 12, 2009
i love the housewives of orange county. what i dont like is the two new girls. i want laurie and jo back. you all are my favorite besides the new ones they suck
someone better then vicki

Columbus, NE

#14 Jan 12, 2009
tamera is not two-faced at all is she. the only one of these women that are even close to being a mature, nice genuine peron Jeana. Gretchin i would stop hanging with bitchy tamera and retard vicki. theyt are much not enough mature to be even considered being called a woman. i wish they would bring back the other state wives instead of california. you can definatly tell between all the states that california is the least mature and most fake of them all.
barbfromtucsonaz

AOL

#15 Jan 14, 2009
The show has been great up until now...the drinking and getting Gretchen drunk for the sak of Tamara is shameful. Vicki...you are such a drama queen, you are so needy, wonder how your kids turned out so normal. Bring Quinn back and get rid the new girls!
Gretchen..it is shameful to hear you expalin why you have to take care of your boyfriend.
Concernviewer

AOL

#16 Jan 14, 2009
I was shocked to see last nights viewing, seeing Gretchen get durnk and all her friends just sitting there. Jenna was the only one that took the drinks away. Gretchen, I am also concern on how you come across explaining all the time you have to spend with your boyfriend. He has provided you with all your BLING, but that seems not good enough, but just for the moment you get it he is a good guy. Grow up and let his family enjoy the rest of his life in peace.
Diana Ohio

AOL

#17 Jan 21, 2009
I just love Jenna. I think she is the only one with any brains. You need to get rid of Vicki.She makes me want to turn off my T.V. She has alot of self issues.
gggirlfromNV

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2009
i actually really like all the seasons of the housewives... i miss lauri and lynn has to go she is a freak... she is always off into lala land and tamera is a two faced b####!!!!! She needs to go>. doin that to gretchin was not rite... tamera is just jealous that gretchin is way hotter and alot better to listen to... vicki needs to go... whenever she comes on i turn the channel or the volume down.. Jeana u need to get a date and move on meet some real men that know how to treat a lady u do deserve it!!!!!
jay

Claremont, NC

#19 Jan 28, 2009
omg this show wmakes me want to laugh my guts out.i really like to watch it for a good belly laugh. and i'm 55 and a real housewife. so girls you all are a laugh & the biggest fakes i've ever seen & make me happy to know i'm blessed to be who i am, i hope you all get help if this is really the way you live your lives. wow money can't buy everything. look at ya'll .and you still aren't happy. get real.j
norman

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2009
i luv ur sho just b carefull with gretchen ive been thru it & kno what its like 2 c ur souce or gf dieing of cancer u tell her im hoping 4 the best with frank getting well sum day id luv 2 come vist all u sweet ladies 4 real if ud allow me 2 do that ty & again i love ur show love 2 all norm
gerry

Parlin, NJ

#21 Feb 2, 2009
O give me a break jeana is the only one with a brain in her head and a heart in her chest and when Vicky fell...HAHAHAHAH LMFAO that was so funny...she's all o look at me i got an award and then booommm falls off the step just shows what an unobservant fake you are!!! And o please gretchen... my poor husband has cancer... but everytime your out crying in your martini and trying not to run your 18 pounds of makeup you have to wear every day you should be with him then if it means that much to you!!! You seem to do alot of crying while your out shopping, having lunch, having designer perfumes made and sticking vibrators in your ear!!! You really are a dummy!!! And obviously with your husband for the mula only and thats it!!!
Kendra

United States

#22 Apr 16, 2009
I guess the show is pretty good, I really just watch it to get a laugh! sometimes I just watch to see how shallow people really are. They are "ALL GOLD-DIGGERS" except Vicki. Everybody can say what they want about her; but at least she is supporting herself. As for Quinn, I thought she was really sleazy.
liar liar

Utica, NY

#24 Apr 24, 2013
Tamra is a hot mess! she is the ultimate $hit stirring mean girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban yoga pants from schools 21 hr mintarttist 2
steroids24.net Review Dec 18 karwas 6
Amanda Seyfried Eats Whatever The Hell She Want... Dec 17 Richboy97 1
Dance Away the Pounds (Jan '09) Dec 10 stephiely 17
Giada de Laurentiis' weight loss and diet secre... Dec 3 Karen 1
6 Pack Abs | How To Get A 6 Pack Abs Dec 2 Fur 2
What is difference between bodybuilding and fit... Dec 1 Maximilianjohn 1
More from around the web