How To Get Your Sexual Groove Back

How To Get Your Sexual Groove Back

There are 6 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 10, 2008, titled How To Get Your Sexual Groove Back. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Dear Dr. Sandy, I read your article on March 2, "Getting Back in Touch With Your Desire," and it sounded like you were talking about me.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Cynth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Apr 13, 2008
It, apparently, has been the experience of many, who are taking Lipitor or other statin drugs, that libido has suffered.

At www.cholesterolscore.com there are alternatives to statin drugs, which have actually been reported to enhance libido. Of course such things are quite complicated, but it never hurts to read of others' experience.
antonette marks

Kingston, Jamaica

#2 Jul 28, 2008
tell me some informatiom about sex that i dont know about sex please.i am doing a project on sex o.k.
antonette marks

Kingston, Jamaica

#3 Jul 28, 2008
i am doing a project on sex and i need to know a lettle more aboiut sex.
Sex Toy Sales Goddess

Wallingford, CT

#4 Jul 28, 2008
antonette marks wrote:
i am doing a project on sex and i need to know a lettle more aboiut sex.
I'm sure there are tons of things you may not know about sex. The location of the nerve endings in a woman's vagina, the percentage of women who actually orgasm from penetration, etc. What kind of project are you doing exactly?
s k garg

India

#5 Jul 19, 2011
i wont mak a sex
s k garg

India

#6 Jul 19, 2011
what is the right way of doing sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tips to improve stamina, energy, and recovery? Mar 6 EvahLinear 2
News Assignment: Ukiah - Ukiah then and now (Sep '09) Mar 2 meat loafing 23
News Yoga studio stretches into Historic Dublin shop (Nov '10) Feb 28 coffee tea or me 4
News How to lose weight before wedding day (Nov '13) Feb 28 fitfreak10k 6
News Personal Trainers Reveal the Best Products to R... (Sep '16) Feb 28 fitfreak10k 4
News Strongman gym boss dies in freak accident when ... (Oct '09) Feb 24 Phartiano 14
News Belly-dancing, finances among Dublin schools' p... (Oct '10) Feb '17 Todd 10
More from around the web