Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev Launches Bharat Swabhimaan Political Party

Mar 16, 2010 Full story: Visionmp.com 10

Yoga guru Baba Ramdev has launched his own political party, which, he claimed, will cleans the political system, said media reports.

Read more
rajesh karwa

Raichur, India

#1 Mar 20, 2010
it is good news for all indians best of luck babaji we all are with u jaihind, what is the formalities to join ur party maruti cable n/w ,kottur-583134 dist : bellary (karnataka)
Whey

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Mar 20, 2010
Watch aasta channel u may get info on joining the party..
shalini sethi

Delhi, India

#3 Nov 11, 2010
its very good to listen that soon you are going to launch a political party in order to improve political system.i also wanted to be a part of this party and wanted to build a pollution free country.
faridabad
india
chanchala singh

India

#4 Dec 10, 2010
it is good news for me and all indians that your are going to lunch a political party according to you improve political system. i want to join your party.
chanchala singh
bangalore
mobile no-9886479183
Ami Bangali

Kolkata, India

#5 Dec 10, 2010
Ramdev is a fraud! He is a disgrace in name of humankind.Besides he is a north indian and north indians are not even human they are a race of degenarated sub-human.
Ant mi Bangali

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2011
I am not from I India - however - if Lord Vishnu or Shiva asked me who is the best Indian man or Mr Bhaarat - I would gladly say it would baba Ramdev. My Ancestrial Sage Viswamitra (Gotra)- He is one of the most smart and charismatic sage in the Indian history. Baba Ramdev has some kind of blessing from Sage Viswamitra. Most of the Indians are opportunist - South Indians are not opportunist but selfish, self centered one can't really rely then for anything if you're not South India. They are just disgusting people.

[QUOTE who="Ami Bang
ali"]Ramdev is a fraud! He is a disgrace in name of humankind.Besides he is a north indian and north indians are not even human they are a race of degenarated sub-human.[/QUOTE]
Dharma bhai

Chennai, India

#7 Jun 11, 2011
Come on ..support the party ..sick of all the fake congree italian polticians and fraud bjp idiots
Proudly Canadian Sikh

Mississauga, Canada

#8 Jun 15, 2011
i knew that this baba is going to be a politician soon. now he will get few votes and then decide to which party he wants to support to be a minister. same shit
ENDU

Faridabad, India

#9 Jun 15, 2011
this is swami is very clever. he fooled everyone until got trapped in congress's net
Guy From Heaven

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Jun 21, 2011
Dharma bhai wrote:
Come on ..support the party ..sick of all the fake congree italian polticians and fraud bjp idiots
. how about this baba,s undisclosed wealth of medicine industries? where did that money came from? why he wants to be a politician now? if he already has 1100 crores assetts made in just less than a decade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bodybuilding Tips For Vegans & Vegetarians (Sep '09) Sat powerprecision1 5
News Jeans face an uncertain future amid yoga wear rage Mar 10 Jessica 2
News LA's First On-Demand Fitness App Brings the Tra... Mar 7 GymRatJuice 1
Dumbbell "DB" Workout Mar 5 Dumbbell Workout 1
Best Adjustable Dumbbells (september 3) (Sep '13) Mar 5 Jon168 3
Adjustable Dummbbells and Reviews Mar 5 Jon168 1
Weightlifting (May '14) Mar 5 Pantherz1986 2
More from around the web