Rainbow Mountain celebrates autumnal equinox

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

On Monday, Rainbow Mountain Children's School celebrated the first day of fall in a school-wide gathering that honored the school community, the equinox's balance of light and dark, and fall's preparations for ...
Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
local

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the last time I checked, there were plenty of churches and christian schools in the area. Fools.
But they cost money.

There ARE options that are practially free.
The Man

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The nerve of these church owned schools to charge for the children of their flock to attend. So much for good christian charity. If there ARE options that are practically free then I'd suggest you take advantage of them. Fools.

“Never believe generalizations”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the last time I checked, there were plenty of churches and christian schools in the area. Fools.
FIVE Star response.
Dept of Future Crime

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

local and fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Being concerned with "the natural rythms of the earth" IS paganism, darlin'. Wake up before you end up being concerned with the natural rythm of eternal separation from God.
Does that include calculating the tides? My cousin is a deep sea fisherman and pays attention to the moon, tides, and seasons. I would hate to think his soul is in danger.

“Never believe generalizations”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

The Man wrote:
The nerve of these church owned schools to charge for the children of their flock to attend. So much for good christian charity. If there ARE options that are practically free then I'd suggest you take advantage of them. Fools.
Pay to pray.
Never made much sense to me.
Outsider

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

several people posting here assume that things that they don't understand scientifically are not things to be discovered but are things that must (because they are misunderstood) be attributable to some imaginary man (god). God is imaginary. The earth is real. RMCS doesn't teach that god is imaginary but they do teach something that is obvious - the earth we are walking on is obviously real.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids Health: Injuries in Youth Sports on the Rise 9 hr blackbenchfit 1
steroids24.net Review 12 hr waltyb 4
Community Calendar, Aug. 21 to Aug. 30 Aug 23 CNN Wolf is so fu... 2
How a child's drawings at four 'are a clue to c... Aug 19 humanSpirit 1
How to lose weight before wedding day (Nov '13) Aug 13 Lina 3
Who is the best bodybuilder past and present? (Feb '14) Aug 12 Kenny 3
Yoga Workout Routine | "Shapeshifter Yoga" Teac... (Sep '13) Aug 11 Good 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••