Transgender woman sues CrossFit over competition

Mar 8, 2014 Full story: KTVN Reno

By THOMAS BEAUMONT Associated Press Four years after the tea party rocked the political world by ousting several prominent Republicans in Congress, the ultra-conservative movement finds itself... By THOMAS BEAUMONT Associated Press Four years after the tea party rocked the political world by ousting several prominent Republicans in Congress, the ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Rep[eat after me, "Muscle mass diminishes after you take female hormones and have surgery!" There is no difference between a Cis female and a transgender female! We hashed this one out in the 1970s when Renee Richards wanted to play women's tennis. It's settled physiology!
Regards, Terri

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2014
I'm completely confident that Chloe is going to win her suit hands down.

1st) She's had GRS in 2006
2nd) She had her birth certificate changed and is legally reconised by the state of California.
3rd) The IOC and all other governing bodies have already concluded that GRS surgery and two years of hormone replacement therapy is all that is needed to qualify for athletic events.

CrossFit doesn't have a leg to stand on and better get ready to pony up 2.5 million dollars.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#3 Mar 8, 2014
I agree 110%! Trouble is that any lawyer worth his yellow lined pad will not fight this one. He will strongly and most assuredly advise that they settle and quickly. So should she hold out and for what amount?
Regards, Terri
Brandi P wrote:
I'm completely confident that Chloe is going to win her suit hands down.
1st) She's had GRS in 2006
2nd) She had her birth certificate changed and is legally reconised by the state of California.
3rd) The IOC and all other governing bodies have already concluded that GRS surgery and two years of hormone replacement therapy is all that is needed to qualify for athletic events.
CrossFit doesn't have a leg to stand on and better get ready to pony up 2.5 million dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban yoga pants from schools Dec 25 mintarttist 2
steroids24.net Review Dec 18 karwas 6
Amanda Seyfried Eats Whatever The Hell She Want... Dec 17 Richboy97 1
Dance Away the Pounds (Jan '09) Dec 10 stephiely 17
Giada de Laurentiis' weight loss and diet secre... Dec 3 Karen 1
6 Pack Abs | How To Get A 6 Pack Abs Dec 2 Fur 2
What is difference between bodybuilding and fit... Dec 1 Maximilianjohn 1
More from around the web