Simple Steps Can Help You Stick To We...

Simple Steps Can Help You Stick To Weight Loss Plan | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 7 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Simple Steps Can Help You Stick To Weight Loss Plan | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

It is the time of year to make New Year's resolutions and for many women it means committing to be fit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Camel Toe

Dublin, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2011
I have created a sime chart to help you make the right choices:

Twinkies- NO
Salad with vinegar and olive oil- YES
Fast Food- NO
Low fat meats, 4 oz.- YES
Candy, chips & pizza-NO
Soda-NO
64 oz minimum/ day of water-- YES
Exercise-YES

You are welcome!
Camel Toe

Dublin, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2011
As a treat--unlimited amounts of raw veggies! YUM! I can taste the skinny already!
Jacklyn

Laval, Canada

#4 Apr 8, 2011
I have used hoodia to suppress appetite and it really makes you feel full. Try http://www.ahoodia.com/ - it's inexpensive pure hoodia without any harmfull addons.

Since: Oct 15

Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

#5 Oct 17, 2015
I suggest you to take Ayurslim because it will make your body loose weight naturally. Buy it here http://herbalstore365.com/order-ayurslim-onli... this is a very complete and safe pharmacy with an excellent service. Greetings!

http://qitly.com ?4kt

Since: Nov 15

Location hidden

#6 Nov 10, 2015
Great tips! Those are all the main rules in general, but I would add some more. For example, don't drink alcohol. It's not good for you and it contains large amounts of sugar. Make sure your portions are the size of your palm. Eat slowly. Drink one glass of water before lunch. Always grab just one plate. Drink 2-3 cups of green tea a day.
jess5

Orillia, Canada

#7 Dec 11, 2015
dadedyana wrote:
Great tips! Those are all the main rules in general, but I would add some more. For example, don't drink alcohol. It's not good for you and it contains large amounts of sugar. Make sure your portions are the size of your palm. Eat slowly. Drink one glass of water before lunch. Always grab just one plate. Drink 2-3 cups of green tea a day.
I am having great success by eliminating sugar (which is super hard), whole wheat flour and dairy. So far I have lost almost 20 lbs.

Since: Dec 15

Hanoi, Vietnam

#8 Dec 11, 2015
Camel Toe wrote:
I have created a sime chart to help you make the right choices:
Twinkies- NO
Salad with vinegar and olive oil- YES
Fast Food- NO
Low fat meats, 4 oz.- YES
Candy, chips & pizza-NO
Soda-NO
64 oz minimum/ day of water-- YES
Exercise-YES
You are welcome!
I found this new exercise/weight loss video online. Funny and entertaining as hell.. I'm willing to give it a shot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Daily News practices yoga with Teresa Giudice Jul 10 The Punisher 1
News She packs a lot into daily session of home exer... (Feb '10) Jun '16 Kevin 6
ILOVEKICKBOXING in Reno is AWESOMESAUCE! Jun '16 Rachael 1
News New mission: Alternative medicine May '16 Three Rounds 1
News Range of alternative medicine options considere... May '16 Three Rounds 1
Good app May '16 Laura 1
News Lee Jean perfoms at annual Children's Memorial ... May '16 Debbie M 1
More from around the web