Hotel proposal filed with town - The Manchester Journal

There are 2 comments on the The Manchester Journal story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Hotel proposal filed with town - The Manchester Journal. In it, The Manchester Journal reports that:

Another new hotel, this one a Mediterranean-themed affair with a restaurant and spa, may be in the offing for Manchester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Manchester Journal.

Weary 1

Hayward, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Vermont is not and never will be a themed location. Vermont markets what it naturally offers- not what it imports on artificially invents.. This offer if full of selfishness and greed. We dont need another rundown hotel in town(10 year foreshadow). Fix up an old building and celebrate the past through that restoration- then you can pull the wool over our eyes with theme parks, antique cars and "weaving therapy???" What does a Mediterranean theme have to do with Vermont- this is not JERSEY. I commend the creativity of the proposal but within its various ideas, it is clear they are just appeasements for profit.
Bill

Arlington, VT

#2 Jun 8, 2012
another joke in our town, please, more empty rooms, just what this town does not need, hard to believe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm 13, fat and ugly. It is effecting my self e... 18 hr Gofnof 3
News Best Yoga Studio | Columbus Alive (Mar '10) Sat Linda 12
How can you reveal stress? May 19 Jeff Zisselman 1
Who is the best bodybuilder past and present? (Feb '14) May 19 Karen 18
News Ban drinking under 21, say health chiefs: Scots... May 17 love 2
People Try 80s Workout Video Moves May 9 music jehad 1
News 20 Athletic Short Shorts for Warm Weather Workouts May 7 takis ptolemeos 1
More from around the web