Mideast nuclear talks called off

Nov 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Zealand Herald

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shows an illustration as he describes his concerns over Iran's nuclear ambitions during the United Nations General Assembly.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012
red red red

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

He explained,, Iran does not have nuclear bomb yet on the other we have thanks to usa/france etc etc,,shalom
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

red red red wrote:
He explained,, Iran does not have nuclear bomb yet on the other we have thanks to usa/france etc etc,,shalom
Hey Black Magical Clown!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists scumbags dummy! And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in the UK, Black Magical Clown WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMMY!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Are you still at it?
Profesor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

David Ford - Retired wrote:
Are you still at it?
Howdy Ya'll. If you want to see an obnoxious hateful vindictive clown, check out the topix for Kirkuk, Winnfield, Iraq, Israel, Syria, & Lebanon. Davy Ford Retarded alias Winnfield nutjob is always on the lookout for someone to antagonize. Folks! Beware!! The clown likes to set up Forums for those that he hates especially If you happen give the clown a taste of his own medicine! You don't even have to do anything to him personally. As in my case, the punk started his filthy rants for no reason what-so-ever as I had never posted anything to the nutjob in the first place and I never heard of the dweeb. All this started after I gave him a taste of his own medicine on personal attacks and threats!! Like a little child, He could not handle getting it back in his face which is understandable as he claims he was a so-called retired police officer! It's obvious, the clown got use to having it his own way for so long that he feels he can do just about anything he wants. I reported the little childish nutjob for his Abuse!! This is just one of the many forums. He's like a little pit bull that shows up periodically to show you that he's still there. So, this is why I started this forum as he refuses to remove the one he created for me!
GA. SOLDIER KILLED IN IRAQ REMEMBERED TOPIX FORUM!!
Threat from Davy Ford retarded # 394
David Ford - Retired
"Alright punk, here's your chance. I'm going to be at Holloman Air Force Base for a few days starting July 30th. I'll be staying at the Best western on South White Sands Blvd. Stop by and get your .........."
Reported Abuse:#125 I created a forum just for you in Rio Rancho punk!
Reported Abuse:#139 Stupid Nazi!
Reported Abuse:#177 Go to your own thread dumgshit.
Reported Abuse:#150 Ayreshiit seems to be bitter. Aside from being deranged and a moranic loser.
Reported Abuse:#157 The above post consolidates Ayshitforbrainser
Reported Abuse:#67 Now shutyourshithole!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...
red red red

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Black Magical Clown!! What's the world going to do, not just Israel and Jews you clowns hate so much if Iran gives a nuke to terrorists scumbags dummy! And when those terrorists get a nuke from Iran and set it off in your hiding place in the UK, Black Magical Clown WILL BE will be flying up in burst of flames screaming "LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MAHMOUD AHMADINNERJACKET!! Iran is the only country since Nazi Germany that actually threatened to wipe out another country (Israel) FURHTERMORE, Stop trying to portray Iran to look like a peace loving nation DUMMY!! Do some thinking for a change clown!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Fak OFF you stupid YID.
red red red

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

David Ford - Retired wrote:
Are you still at it?
Like dog on heat....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••