On the fur farm

On the fur farm

There are 3 comments on the Telegram story from Aug 17, 2013, titled On the fur farm. In it, Telegram reports that:

A quick look inside a fox fur farm in Newfoundland and Labrador. While the feed for the foxes may not look too appetizing, it is amixture of real, local chicken scraps and a finely milled cereal imported from Nova Scotia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegram.

One Percenter

Juvisy-sur-orge, France

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Fur coats are so cool ! I'm gonna get one for this winter :)
mojo karma cookie

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2013
wrong. fur is cruel, fur is torture. fur is uncompassionate, fur is inhumane. fur is dead. watch this one minute chinese fur farm video if you dare.
Meat Eater

Villeneuve-le-roi, France

#3 Aug 18, 2013
You mean this, LMFAO ? www.youtube.com/watch...

Take that filthy animals !... you victimized our noble cavemen ancestors, heartlessly letting them die of hypothermia and refusing to share your fur by allowing yourself to be fleeced so now it's payback time : we take the fur and the skin with a sharp steel knife and there is nothing you can do about it :p

Humans win again !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Helsinki, Finland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Dec 4 Visitors 1
Around here (Jan '15) Dec 1 anonymous 89
News MediSapiens joins new research project focusing... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Finland, US to deepen military ties through pact Oct '16 just a guy i knew 1
News Language learning boosts brain plasticity and a... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News ACEH (SUMATERA) VS JAVANESE....who will win? (Jan '12) Aug '16 Hary 142
Japan beats Finland 3-0 in volleyball Jun '16 Ainu 1
More from around the web