29 Cool Karmen Pedaru Campaigns - Fro...

29 Cool Karmen Pedaru Campaigns - From Colorful Bouffant Tresses to...

There are 1 comment on the Trend Hunter Magazine story from Nov 19, 2011, titled 29 Cool Karmen Pedaru Campaigns - From Colorful Bouffant Tresses to.... In it, Trend Hunter Magazine reports that:

Karmen Pedaru is a 21-year-old Estonian fashion model who is taking the fashion world by storm, and one look at this gallery of breathtaking Karmen Pedaru campaigns will show you just why the model is so in demand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trend Hunter Magazine.

“www.cnapple.net www.enfsc.com”

Since: Nov 11

Bucharest, Romania

#1 Nov 20, 2011
I have noticed her for a while

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ralph Lauren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird and wonderful moments of fashion week (Sep '16) Dec '16 AliceSimon 20
Needing to know value of Polo Sport prototype (May '16) May '16 Fathof2 1
News Students call for sanitary bins to be placed in... (May '16) May '16 Half It All 2
new ralph lauren Perry Windbreaker with Hood (Aug '10) May '16 Sandie Francis 2
News Victoria Justice goes from Hollywood to Hollywood (Jul '10) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 4
News Top buys of billionaire George Soros and Soros ... (Oct '11) Mar '15 hubertfields00 2
News Weird and wonderful NY Fashion Week moments (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ex Senator Stillborn 1