Marc Jacobs Opens Up

Marc Jacobs Opens Up

There are 2 comments on the TheDailyBeast.com story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Marc Jacobs Opens Up. In it, TheDailyBeast.com reports that:

In a candid conversation at the 92nd Street Y on Wednesday night, the designer talked about his battle with substance abuse, his tattoos - and the challenges of his career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheDailyBeast.com.

Marc

Jászberény, Hungary

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Marc Jacobs has been cruelly torturing a young girl for 5 years. She is called Angel Barta. He steals her fashion designs. Read the details with photos: styleangelique.blogspot. hu/2012/12/marc-jacobs-godfath er-in-sponge-bob.html

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2013
I don't believe that at all. People will do anything to get a rumor started. They have nothing better to do with their time. While Marc Jacobs is not one of my favorite designers, I don't think he would torture anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marc Jacobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird and wonderful moments of fashion week (Sep '16) Dec '16 AliceSimon 20
Sexy Lingerie 2 (Aug '16) Aug '16 barryconner-theor... 1
News Rihanna in queen's garb shuts down Met Gala carpet (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Our 10 Favorite Fashion Shows of All Time (May '15) May '15 Long Tall Sally 1
News Weird and wonderful NY Fashion Week moments (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ex Senator Stillborn 1
News Kendall Jenner: Real model or just a famous face? (Jul '14) Sep '14 amw 2
News Miley Cyrus Poses In Ninja Turtle Undies, Conti... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Big mike 5
More from around the web