Pinoy designs bags for Chanel, Louis ...

Pinoy designs bags for Chanel, Louis Vuitton

There are 1 comment on the ABS-CBN News story from Apr 4, 2013, titled Pinoy designs bags for Chanel, Louis Vuitton. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

MANILA, Philippines Did you know that some of the purses sold by the French luxury brands Chanel and Louis Vuitton are designed by a Filipino? Ramir Bonghanoy, an engineer based in Cebu, has been tapped by Chanel and Louis Vuitton to come up with designs for some of its purses, which are worth over $3,000 when sold in their stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

idiots united

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 5, 2013
I'm waiting fror the "Marrie Antoinette" brands they should be more lavish. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Designers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Revolutionaries to supernovas: Glamour names wo... Oct '17 Stephen D Clark 1
News When The Next Episode Of Life Is Strange: Befor... Oct '17 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
News Dolce&Gabbana court youth with offbeat looks in... Sep '17 Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Dolce&Gabbana court youth with offbeat looks in... Sep '17 Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Philanthropist, gay-rights activist Pierre Berg... Sep '17 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Transgender teenager Jazz Jennings signed to be... (Mar '15) Aug '17 TipsyFromCentralC... 4
News Fashion Ads, a Last Bastion of Print, Are Going... (Jun '17) Jun '17 misbehaved 1
More from around the web