Club News for July 3, 2012

Club News for July 3, 2012

There are 3 comments on the The Advocate story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Club News for July 3, 2012. In it, The Advocate reports that:

Lauren Pourciau , the chapter's outstanding junior member, spoke about the work Junior DAR members have done this year when the Alexander Stirling Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution met on May 19 at Cynthia Beauvais's home in Ethel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

RollFace

Denham Springs, LA

#1 Jul 2, 2012
What kind of club is this? Do yall got glow sticks and some ecstasy?
Faloola Chong

Chester, UK

#2 Jul 3, 2012
I know right, I can't find a bra that fits properly either
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 3, 2012
1:43 pm, Tuesday, July 3, 2012:
RE: Club News for July 3, 2012
..... It's unlikely that they discussed the 200th anniversary of the war against the British of 1812.
So, after 200 years, any regrets by either side of the war that they no longer are a part of the British Commonwealth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Designers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Revolutionaries to supernovas: Glamour names wo... Oct '17 Stephen D Clark 1
News When The Next Episode Of Life Is Strange: Befor... Oct '17 Mitt s Airtight D... 1
News Dolce&Gabbana court youth with offbeat looks in... Sep '17 Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Dolce&Gabbana court youth with offbeat looks in... Sep '17 Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News Philanthropist, gay-rights activist Pierre Berg... Sep '17 Newt G s Next Wife 2
News Transgender teenager Jazz Jennings signed to be... (Mar '15) Aug '17 TipsyFromCentralC... 4
News Fashion Ads, a Last Bastion of Print, Are Going... (Jun '17) Jun '17 misbehaved 1
More from around the web