Drew Barrymore Talks Beauty: "Happine...

Drew Barrymore Talks Beauty: "Happiness Is the Best Makeup Any Woman Can Wear"

There are 1 comment on the E! Online story from Apr 5, 2013, titled Drew Barrymore Talks Beauty: "Happiness Is the Best Makeup Any Woman Can Wear". In it, E! Online reports that:

L.A.'s chic SLS Hotel proved to be the most stylish space in town yesterday as herds of fashion and beauty bloggers from all over the country crowded into the space for Lucky magazine's Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I have always liked the way Drew Barrymore has always had a glow about her. As I've aged, I've looked for more and more products to keep me young. Right now, I've discovered argan oil. It's a great source of vitamin E, which is proven to keep your skin young. I've been buying mine here at a reasonable price: http://www.spncolors.com/gifting/ #!/~/product/category=3693255 &id=16310732.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Designers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 Chainz, Rita Ora, Dakota Fanning, And More At... (Sep '14) Sun Rita Ora 4
News Storify: El Paso, internet reacts to Women's Wo... Jul 8 I Hate The French 4
News Supermodel Nykhor Paul Blasts Racism in Fashion... Jul 8 Linda 5
News Charlize Theron dumps Sean Penn Jun '15 see the light 1
News Liv Tyler shows off her post-pregnancy figure i... Jun '15 PAUL SHYKRA arts 1
News Rihanna in queen's garb shuts down Met Gala carpet May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Apple's Ahrendts emerges as top-paid U.S. woman... May '15 Max 1
More from around the web