Paula Moore: WeHo fur ban an importan...

Paula Moore: WeHo fur ban an important step against animal cruelty

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 18, 2011, titled Paula Moore: WeHo fur ban an important step against animal cruelty. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Folks in West Hollywood are well-known for their support of forward-looking legislation, so it didn't come as any surprise when the WeHo City Council unanimously voted to ban sales of apparel made from animal fur last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

“I'm a humane bowhunter”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 18, 2011
It may be time to put on the leathers, hop on the Harley and take a ride through WeHo.
UAAF

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 4, 2011
And anyone who wears skin should be furred alive.

Oh... I'm so into hairy beasts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chanel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Hair Trends (Jan '16) Jan '16 Yvonne 1
News Rihanna in queen's garb shuts down Met Gala carpet (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Our 10 Favorite Fashion Shows of All Time (May '15) May '15 Long Tall Sally 1
News Frontline of fashion (Nov '14) Nov '14 benedict123 1
News Luhrmann, Gisele hit Chanel's Parisian boulevard (Sep '14) Oct '14 Fundies R Mentall... 3
News Versace leads Paris' haute couture revival (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sigh 1
News Rihanna/Chris Brown drama continues (Mar '14) Mar '14 Rihanna 1
More from around the web