Two Teens Seriously Injured in Collis...

Two Teens Seriously Injured in Collision With FHP Car

There are 2 comments on the NBC Miami story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Two Teens Seriously Injured in Collision With FHP Car. In it, NBC Miami reports that:

Two teenagers were seriously injured when a disabled golf cart they were in was struck by an unmarked Florida Highway Patrol car along a dark roadway in Davie, the Highway Patrol said Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Miami.

hsg

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I saw the accident. Does anyone know how the kids are doing?
Julie Fisher

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 30, 2013
The kids involved are doing well. Thank you for your concern. My daughter was one of the kids injured. Please contact me if you can lglpain@gmail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg Police: Armed teens threatened man on... 20 hr Jimmy 5
News Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of... Sat burton 7
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) Fri williamssmith1n 25
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Aug 24 creepy 51
News Armstrong Williams: What if black lives really ... Aug 24 reality is a crutch 1
News Prosecutors: Boys taken from US custody, put to... Aug 24 AmericansFIRST 1
News Dr. Claudio Cerullo discusses the impact of bul... (May '10) Aug 23 Keven Frank Princ... 2
More from around the web