Teenagers 'Cutting' Themselves...not School

I recently received an email from a Latino reader requesting me to look into a recent trend of teenagers cutting themselves without any parent being aware of it. Full Story
First Prev
of 121
Next Last

“Choose Life”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2514 Dec 22, 2011
For those who think they have no hope to stop, or for much of anything else either...that's not true, and I am a living, walking, talking proof of Jesus power to heal and deliver from the worst kind of addiction and sin. I did have to repent, but his love, mercy and grace made me love him when I saw how much he loved me. He can do the same thing for you.

Jesus bless you...

GRACE LIKE RAIN by Todd Agnew

Davis
#2515 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Ethen
#2516 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 121
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennsylvania Teenager Simulates Oral Sex With J... 15 hr Ursabolt 1
Teens charged with cemetery mischief 17 hr smh 1
3 Ways High Schools Are Combating Marijuana Use Thu HumanSpirit 1
Drug Rehab Butler Beach Brings Hope to Teen Add... Wed Sur 13 Beat 1
Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Tue rineone 99
Chaos in New Rochelle: Hundreds of unruly teens... (Apr '07) Sep 16 char74 59
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Sep 13 Norrisjoshuar 90
•••

Teenagers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••