De'Marquis Elkins, 17, and unidentified teen charged in Brunswick, Ga. baby's shooting death

Mar 22, 2013 Full story: Newsday 20

Police arrested two teenagers Friday who are suspected in the shooting death of a baby in a stroller and the wounding of the baby's mother during an attempted robbery.

Full Story
Carlos

Santa Clarita, CA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
I grew up hearing how bad Americans were to black people. Then I immigrate to the US at age 7 with my parents who settled in an area that had a black majority. I and other non blacks were routinely tormented and even attacked by the black majority in my grade school, middle school and high school. THEY ARE ANIMALS and my parents admit to being wrong and we now understand why white people kept black people oppressed. They are savages engaging in random soulless violence! I HATE THEM. Thank God OC is mostly Latino, White and Asian.
Carlos

Santa Clarita, CA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
I grew up in Inglewood CA FYI
A Gal in the South

Hamilton, AL

#4 Mar 23, 2013
I'm sorry for what you went through but I have to disagree with your stereotype. I grew up in the Deep South and some of the best people I know are black. Inglewood by its very nature (being an inner city with generations of poverty) breeds violence. I'd encourage you to visit other areas of the country before hating a whole group based on one bad experience. A common stereotypcal misconception, for example, is that the American South is full of racist white people.

The real issue is the violent dynamic of our inner cities. It's not fueled by race, but rather 1. poverty 2. drugs 3. breakdown of the family. Race is simply not the cause of the torment you experienced.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Gal you are wrong.....
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#6 Mar 23, 2013
I hope the inmates kill those pieces of shit!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 23, 2013
I'm sick of hearing about their environment.....time for instant justice again.....
beachbum

Lake Worth, FL

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Heartless savages who don't deserve to live. There is a reason they were in the jungle, and we should have left them there. Put those two worthless black monsters to sleep in the same fashion we would a dog with rabies.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#9 Mar 23, 2013
A Gal in the South wrote:
I'm sorry for what you went through but I have to disagree with your stereotype. I grew up in the Deep South and some of the best people I know are black. Inglewood by its very nature (being an inner city with generations of poverty) breeds violence. I'd encourage you to visit other areas of the country before hating a whole group based on one bad experience. A common stereotypcal misconception, for example, is that the American South is full of racist white people.

The real issue is the violent dynamic of our inner cities. It's not fueled by race, but rather 1. poverty 2. drugs 3. breakdown of the family. Race is simply not the cause of the torment you experienced.
Yeah I bet your a fat nasty white girl who acts black.
joe

Novi, MI

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Yet again, blacks are out of control. Thank you naacp for all your good work.
In OC

Newhall, CA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Blacks hate white people. Enough said. Every race that I've ever talked to thinks black people suck..hell I've talked to BLACK people that can't stand to live around other blacks.
Susan

Hollywood, FL

#13 Mar 23, 2013
No comments from Jesse jackass or al sharpton??? Where is the black outrage over shooting children??
Dude Watson

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 23, 2013
I just knew it would be two Boogs that did this.
NRA FOREVER

Troy, NY

#16 Mar 23, 2013
It really is more about the decay of the family, poverty and drugs. But in the black community, these things are common, especially the lack of family structure. How many black kids these days have a father in their lives? 30 percent?
Storm warning

De Forest, WI

#18 Mar 24, 2013
A Gal in the South wrote:
Your insane
Storm warning

De Forest, WI

#19 Mar 24, 2013
beachbum wrote:
Heartless savages who don't deserve to live. There is a reason they were in the jungle, and we should have left them there. Put those two worthless black monsters to sleep in the same fashion we would a dog with rabies.
watch you tube how mations die look for vids there by kevin macdonald
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Read the little spooks Facebook page.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 24, 2013
NRA FOREVER wrote:
It really is more about the decay of the family, poverty and drugs. But in the black community, these things are common, especially the lack of family structure. How many black kids these days have a father in their lives? 30 percent?
Sadly, we shall mourn their, taking paternal responsibility shortcomings.......all the way to the big field, where they should be buried immediatly......
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#22 Mar 25, 2013
Carlos wrote:
I grew up in Inglewood CA FYI
My mom grew up in Inglewood and back then it was known as a 'sunset' town. In other words blacks were not allowed in Inglewood after the sun went down! Inglewood posted sign warning undesirables to get out before sunset. No crime at all back then!!
Justin

Alpharetta, GA

#24 Mar 25, 2013
I have a backhoe.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 26, 2013
Justin wrote:
I have a backhoe.
...See there....that's a great start....Why should the taxpayer's that likely already paid for their upbringing, spend another centavo on these little scumbags?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... 17 hr regurgitating 2
Three Teenagers Arrested in Gang-Related Homicide Dec 23 tony 1
Racism still exists in Rapid City despite effor... (May '09) Dec 23 arb 35
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) Dec 22 ukranian93k 16
Meet the teenage sex swap lovers (Jul '13) Dec 19 hey 183
Resisting reality no way to address pregnancy i... (Nov '06) Dec 18 jiv 2
Tate Schools Suspend Nine Students (May '10) Dec 16 geaux 29
More from around the web