The Massive Human and Moral Cost of Gun Violence

Jan 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Common Dreams

The heartrending massacre of 20 6- and 7-year-old children and six educators in Newtown, Conn., has galvanized public attention once again after a mass shooting.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its what we will see as long as vaccines damage children.
anonymousnetruth teller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

AdamLanzaVaccineVictim wrote:
Its what we will see as long as vaccines damage children.
Vaccines do not dammage children
Suicide pills

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Alex Jones Versus Piers Morgan (ďItís the SSRIís that cause the Violence- not the gunsĒ)

Interesting clips from the gun debate raging in America at the moment.

Alex Jones raises the issue of SSRIís causing violence, mass murders and suicide in a heated debate on Piers Morganís CNN show.

Interesting..

Check it out

http://truthman30.wordpress.com/
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

anonymousnetruthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaccines do not dammage children
And guns don't kill people, right bozo?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> And guns don't kill people, right bozo?
NOT without a "mental midget" holding it, OR being the CAUSE of it!
Firearms OWNERS should be MORE responsible in keeping them hidden from children, so they will not find them, to accidentally shoot themselves. There again, it goes back to the "mentality" of the owner! Mental issues are WHAT need to BE looked at, is my opinion.

If a parent can't be more responsible, and KEEP the guns out of "THEIR OWN CHILD'S HANDS" and that HAPPENS, it will be SAD! But we can NOT "police" the WHOLE Country, without taking away the LAW ABIDING citizens RIGHTS! There's NO NEED TO!

IF we did, then the LAC(Law Abiding Citizen) would NOT have ANY protection from the CRIMINAL ELEMENT that has taken over parts of OUR Country!

Look at Chicago! THAT is a GREAT starting point! There is NO way to get rid of ALL the guns in our Society! Criminals will have them when orderly citizens do not.

How can you do that and GIVE the "criminal" free reign !!!

Not gonna happen folks. If you try to do it, there will be war, I'm afraid, and SAD to say.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT without a "mental midget" holding it, OR being the CAUSE of it!
Firearms OWNERS should be MORE responsible in keeping them hidden from children, so they will not find them, to accidentally shoot themselves. There again, it goes back to the "mentality" of the owner! Mental issues are WHAT need to BE looked at, is my opinion.
If a parent can't be more responsible, and KEEP the guns out of "THEIR OWN CHILD'S HANDS" and that HAPPENS, it will be SAD! But we can NOT "police" the WHOLE Country, without taking away the LAW ABIDING citizens RIGHTS! There's NO NEED TO!
IF we did, then the LAC(Law Abiding Citizen) would NOT have ANY protection from the CRIMINAL ELEMENT that has taken over parts of OUR Country!
Look at Chicago! THAT is a GREAT starting point! There is NO way to get rid of ALL the guns in our Society! Criminals will have them when orderly citizens do not.
How can you do that and GIVE the "criminal" free reign !!!
Not gonna happen folks. If you try to do it, there will be war, I'm afraid, and SAD to say.
Need I say more, or is everyone AFRAID to listen to a:

You are a 50 year old typing like a 20 year old thinking like a 12 year old ... said the "moronic dwIdioT by the name of "worse" ...!!! ;0)

Cause I'm just "dumber than a BOX of rocks!" ... aren't I?
No ONE ever pays ANY attention to lil old ladies, do they???

Well ... let me just TELL you something ... I just stopped in at the local bar ... you know, every neighborhood has them, don't they ... Hadn't EVER frequented it, since alcohol became WET here, in the last 3 or 4 years, maybe longer! But just stopped in to see what "condition" my CONDITION was in, and lo & behold, by MYSELF! Didn't take long for some VERY young, good looking men, to come UP & WANT a "piece of ME!

But NO ... I'm just "too DAMN old" to KNOW anything and so DAMN "washed OUT" I ain't WORTH Diddly SQUAT anymore! ;0)

See ya ...
Wouldn't WANT to be ya!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I say more, or is everyone AFRAID to listen to a:
You are a 50 year old typing like a 20 year old thinking like a 12 year old ... said the "moronic dwIdioT by the name of "worse" ...!!! ;0)
Cause I'm just "dumber than a BOX of rocks!" ... aren't I?
No ONE ever pays ANY attention to lil old ladies, do they???
Well ... let me just TELL you something ... I just stopped in at the local bar ... you know, every neighborhood has them, don't they ... Hadn't EVER frequented it, since alcohol became WET here, in the last 3 or 4 years, maybe longer! But just stopped in to see what "condition" my CONDITION was in, and lo & behold, by MYSELF! Didn't take long for some VERY young, good looking men, to come UP & WANT a "piece of ME!
But NO ... I'm just "too DAMN old" to KNOW anything and so DAMN "washed OUT" I ain't WORTH Diddly SQUAT anymore! ;0)
See ya ...
Wouldn't WANT to be ya!
Bahahahahaha! Congrats, you got drunk guys to approach you in a bar. praise jesus for the miracle! and i guess thanks for quoting my witty ass.
Truth

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 13, 2013
 
I still love u , and I honestly I'm sorry. I don't care how bad this feels I won't come back to place.
Rap Music violence

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whilst looking at music lyrics, in the past 4 decades, lyrics have become increasingly explicit particularly with reference to Drugs, sex, sexual violence etc. And the greatest concern in music lyrics is Heavy Metal and Rap genres often the songs "as they compound the environment in which dome adolescents increasingly are confronted with pregnancy, drug use, AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, injuries, homicide and suicide'.

To date no studies have documented a cause and effect relationship between sexually explicit or violent lyrics and adverse behavioural effects, however there is an acknowledged overall effect that music has an effect on people. If it didn't have an effect on people in general there would be no point listening to it.

American Statistics show (in music lyrics) Forty-seven percent (47%) of mothers with children in public schools believe that violent messages in rap music contribute "a great deal" to school violence, and 66% of 13- to 17-year-olds believe violence in music is partly responsible for violent crimes like the 1999 Columbine High School shootings.

Agree ? Spread the word
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 14, 2013
 
Society of Needs Ė The Lanza Diaries

My guess is that itís a very sick thing we had happen there in Newtown, something nobody really wants to talk about. Itís also a very sick thing we had at Virginia Tech., and in Colorado (twice) and at NIU, and in Columbine. But if you look at the people committing those crimes, and you really try to understand what is happening, itís something that can be understood and it can be prevented, without trampling on the rights of 100 million Americans or more. They have done nothing wrong.

And that is what our government *should* do, but itís not doing it. Itís racing to get this one in the bag for the ideologues and the gun grabbers.

http://www.redstate.com/kowalski/2013/01/12/s...
Vaccines Create Shooters

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

American Lady wrote:
Society of Needs Ė The Lanza Diaries
My guess is that itís a very sick thing we had happen there in Newtown, something nobody really wants to talk about. Itís also a very sick thing we had at Virginia Tech., and in Colorado (twice) and at NIU, and in Columbine. But if you look at the people committing those crimes, and you really try to understand what is happening, itís something that can be understood and it can be prevented, without trampling on the rights of 100 million Americans or more. They have done nothing wrong.
And that is what our government *should* do, but itís not doing it. Itís racing to get this one in the bag for the ideologues and the gun grabbers.
http://www.redstate.com/kowalski/2013/01/12/s...
All these young disturbed men were babies in the 1990's when vaccines started the regressive autism epidemic. These children were never the same after vaccinations and never fit into school or society. Their parent's made the mistake of going to glorified pharmacists (doctors) for help, and all help is in pill form. All these shooters were on pharma that causes suicidal and homicidal tendencies. So before you condemn these young men for the horror they caused, understand that they never had a hope for a normal life once Big Pharma destroyed them with their faulty, fraudulent products.
watsamattau

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 14, 2013
 
Far too many people ,taking far too many legal drugs,for far too many preceived ailments.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Vaccines Create Shooters wrote:
<quoted text> All these young disturbed men were babies in the 1990's when vaccines started the regressive autism epidemic. These children were never the same after vaccinations and never fit into school or society. Their parent's made the mistake of going to glorified pharmacists (doctors) for help, and all help is in pill form. All these shooters were on pharma that causes suicidal and homicidal tendencies. So before you condemn these young men for the horror they caused, understand that they never had a hope for a normal life once Big Pharma destroyed them with their faulty, fraudulent products.
READ that piece BEFORE making ACCUSATIONS saying I'm "condemning" ANYONE! I WANT TO help any and ALL Americans to survive THIS insufficient administration and ALL it's TRAITOROUS deeds. FDA is "included" in the traitorous deeds of past and present administrations.
Vaccines Create Shooters

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 15, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
READ that piece BEFORE making ACCUSATIONS saying I'm "condemning" ANYONE! I WANT TO help any and ALL Americans to survive THIS insufficient administration and ALL it's TRAITOROUS deeds. FDA is "included" in the traitorous deeds of past and present administrations.
I never accued you of anything.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 15, 2013
 
watsamattau

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 15, 2013
 
A man takes antidepressant drugs that his doctor had gave him.He goes crazy and uses his 18 wheeler big rig to run over a crowd of people,killing 18 of them.He heads for a mall and crashes into the food court,killing 14 more people.The president calls a news conference,and declares that he is calling for a ban on all trucks with over 6 wheels,because if the man could not have gotten such a big rig ,he could not have killed so many people.Sound familiar?
Pharma Maims Kills

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 16, 2013
 
watsamattau wrote:
A man takes antidepressant drugs that his doctor had gave him.He goes crazy and uses his 18 wheeler big rig to run over a crowd of people,killing 18 of them.He heads for a mall and crashes into the food court,killing 14 more people.The president calls a news conference,and declares that he is calling for a ban on all trucks with over 6 wheels,because if the man could not have gotten such a big rig ,he could not have killed so many people.Sound familiar?
Government protects Pharma no matter how many are maimed and killed. MERCK'S VIOXX killed between 50,000 and 250,000 plus injured 169,000. No MERCK owner or employee served a day in prison. You'd think the American government and law enforcement would have shut these criminals down, but instead, an out of court settlement for a fraction of this faulty, fraudulent product's profit, and the animals at MERCK walk away laughing AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••