Key to push free trade in Mexico

Key to push free trade in Mexico

There are 3 comments on the The New Zealand Herald story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Key to push free trade in Mexico. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

After Prime Minister John Key lands in Mexico City this afternoon, one of his first duties will be to pay homage to Mexico's historic heroes, Los Ninos Heroes - or the Heroic Children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Greetings to New Zealand.

;)
Jamie

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Sirius wrote:
Greetings to New Zealand.
;)
Cheers mate!!! i have my mexican girlfriend living with me here and we both miss mexico!!
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers mate!!! i have my mexican girlfriend living with me here and we both miss mexico!!
You will be always welcomed here!!.

Hope our countries trade more for the well-being of our peoples.

(I love kiwis)

Regards. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) 16 hr CrazyWhiteBitch 309
News Hispanic College Institute helps students get t... Jun 25 Paddling has its ... 1
News Three Teenagers Arrested in Gang-Related Homicide (Dec '14) Jun 24 jose 2
News Bill Would End Life Prison Terms for Teens (Jan '08) Jun 23 Your Service Prov... 124
News CaredirA Announces The Release Of Their Revolut... Jun 22 SallyDrew 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) Jun 15 Exam Time Again 31
News Charges pending against students in post-prom rape (May '14) Jun 15 patience 119
More from around the web