Parents Urged to Monitor Their Teens Mood Swings

Nov 3, 2008 Full story: EFluxMedia

Teenagers commonly experience mood swings and are not always approachable, and this behaviour can make it hard for parents to differentiate such emotional fluctuations from genuine depression.

Read more
amanda

Richmond, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2008
its true im turning 15 and i have to hide my feelings around them me and some friends have notcied that i am becoming depressed i dont like it when my parents approach me and ask me wahts wrong it gets to me i dont like talking to them about anything
Jeremy

UK

#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Rori

UK

#3 Jan 31, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/wW5CNU only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Would End Life Prison Terms for Teens (Jan '08) 4 hr Judge Bean 104
News Four Teens Arrested After Assault on Sheriff's ... 9 hr the truth 1
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) Mon Nuts High and Tight 291
News 15-Year-Old Illegal Alien Charged with Murderin... Mon spytheweb 10
News Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting sig... Mar 29 hunter 1
News Study: Distracted driving among teenagers at al... Mar 29 Jenji 2
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) Mar 29 max 423
More from around the web