2 teens arrested after Oakland crash ...

2 teens arrested after Oakland crash kills driver

There are 1 comment on the SFGate story from Sep 24, 2013, titled 2 teens arrested after Oakland crash kills driver. In it, SFGate reports that:

The incident began shortly after 10 p.m. when someone opened fire on a GMC Yukon parked outside a home near the corner of 82nd Avenue and Rudsdale Street, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Sep 25, 2013
We pay a LOT of taxes to ensure a certain quality of life. A percentage of our taxes are continuously shipped overseas to benefit other countries, while our own country continues to crumble and fracture. We now have a Homeland Security Department that spends billions of dollars so we may be groped at the airport, go through long lines and sometimes be treated rudely by TSA employees. Yet, we cannot seem to find any money to crack down on violent crime being committed by terrorists that just happen to be U.S. citizens. Where is the federal government when you need them? Something drastic needs to be done in Oakland if this urban war of terror within the city is to be stopped. Where is the FBI, ATF, ICE, and numerous other federal agencies that need to form a task force to clean up the murderous streets of Oakland???? The criminal behavior not only effects Oakland citizens, but all the citizens in the communities surrounding Oakland. Oakland's crime continues to spill unabated into the surrounding communities and we are tired of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two gay teens arrested for dancing together in ... Oct 12 LGBT HQ 5
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Oct 5 Smallandproud 112
News You Said It, October 1, 2017 Oct 3 John Edwards 1
News Father of son with autism deported under toughe... Sep 30 Patriot 1
News 3 Mississippi Co., MO women facing assault char... Sep 28 Loser 43
News West Haven to Crack Down on Dangerous Stunts by... Sep 25 Mmendillo 2
News Take a Number: The HPV Vaccine Gains Ground Amo... Sep 24 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
More from around the web