Mall Mob, Shooting Leads To Miami Lakes Teen Curfew

Dec 30, 2011 Full story: CBS Local 9

TVGOS question. We have TV Guide On Screen and we are using an Antenna OTA to get signals, but the TVGOS cant find a "Host" channel in Miami.

Full Story
GUNshine state

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 30, 2011
Florida republicans who sadly run this ill run, corrupt, backwards state are COMPLETELY OWNED by the NRA which is why this is a West world with daily shootings.
NRA OWNED state

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 30, 2011
"Veteran finds Florida more dangerous"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45824480/ns/tod...
Fooooooooooooooo

Miami, FL

#3 Dec 30, 2011
Long live the right and the NRA.
Fetus T Bluster

Zellwood, FL

#4 Dec 30, 2011
i wish the police whould give us what % of the people who do the shootings are on the dole.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Fetus T Bluster wrote:
i wish the police whould give us what % of the people who do the shootings are on the dole.
The crme rate in Florida is not bad at all but in Miam-dade it is horrible.

I find the politicians, city officials here as a whole noncaring , apathetic and it is reflected in much of the Miami-dade police lack of standards.
Fetus T Bluster

Zellwood, FL

#7 Jan 1, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
The crme rate in Florida is not bad at all but in Miam-dade it is horrible.
I find the politicians, city officials here as a whole noncaring , apathetic and it is reflected in much of the Miami-dade police lack of standards.
look who they hire as police.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#8 Jan 1, 2012
The problem here is that ZERO standards rolls down the chain of command and the majority of politicians here are third world and I include Miami "Black" politicians in that not just Cubans.

Than on top of that there are no checks and balances here and no one is watching the police and you wind up with this-

"Opa-locka Police accused of massive corruption"

had sex with arrested offenders "in lieu of moving forward to prosecution, eventually unarresting the individuals and discarding the police report";

stole property from the station;

ordered lower-ranking officers to release arrested suspects and discard the reports, which would violate state law;

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2011-05-26/news/...
Sandy

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 1, 2012
And with this-

"Miami-Dade police are balking at the county Inspector General's recommendation that it pay back misspent environmental trust funds."

"The Miami-Dade Police Department is acknowledging it misspent funds allotted to fight environmental crime on flat-screen TVs, SUVs and firearms.
``Clearly inappropriate,'' Police Director James Loftus says.
But paying back the squandered money, as the county's inspector general has recommended? Not so fast.
``No, we are not,'' county police spokeswoman Nancy Perez said.

"More than $1.1 million was spent on vehicle-related expenses, including the purchase of 23 SUVs and trucks that went to officials, including top brass, who were not directly tasked with fighting polluters. Another $1.1 million went for cellphones used, in many cases, by officials in non-environmental departments.

Three Sharp 52-inch flat screen TVs and wall mounts were snapped up for more than $9,000"

"A portable air-conditioning unit purchased for $2,600 with green fund money was found at a Miami-Dade detective's home"

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/13/2015387...
Joey

Hollywood, FL

#11 Feb 8, 2013
I was taken to this place and was very surprised at the quality, prices and quantity of the food. The cook can really do it. Ribs are giant and full of meat unlike Shortys or Scruby's all gristle and bone and fat.

Try it you will not be disappointed. Here is the menu.

http://www.idine.com/details.htm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 2 hr Baa Baa Black sheep 148
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) 7 hr wtf is this site 14
Liberal Democrats support racist minimum wage laws 23 hr Jumper The wise 1
Police: Ky. teen sodomized in recorded assault Oct 18 Buggered 2
Teen dead, another injured following hit-and-ru... Oct 18 Christine Thomas 4
Five myths adults have about teenagers Oct 16 whatisyourneed 1
4 teens suspected of arson at Tustin Ranch Elem... (Apr '14) Oct 15 MIKETOUHY 4

Teenagers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE