Two teens killed in one-car crash on I-64

A car full of teenagers heading east on Interstate 64 early Saturday spun out of control and into a tree, killing two and sending two others to hospitals. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
buddah

Newport News, VA

#63 Feb 28, 2011
btw cindy i stopped directing that statement to you after the third sentence
Katie Stokes

Newport News, VA

#64 Mar 4, 2013
It is five years later, I'm a sophomore in college. I was a freshmen in high school when this tragedy hit. I did not know Andrew and three days later I posted on this very website about how awful I felt about this accident.

Every day I fall deeper and deeper in love with Andrew and Taylor. This was the very first tragedy I have ever had to face as a young adult and has mentally and emotionally changed me... Even five years later. I will never forget Taylor. I will never forget Andrew. I will remember the beauty and the innocence of both parties and will name my first child after them. Boy or girl, I want my child to be named after a brave individual, unafraid of the cross into the afterlife. I will not forget you two.

Rest In Peace Taylor and Andrew
Jenna

Newport News, VA

#65 Apr 1, 2013
I cheered with Taylor on the warrior Allstar competition team I looked up to her. My heart goes out to we family! We miss you so much Taylor. Love you
R.I.P Taylor Marie <3 11/8/92 - 2/23/08<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorensons Ranch School helps when teens make ba... (Oct '10) Jan 26 taken-penguin 28
Busty 18 year old nude teens Jan 25 Jjb12 1
Female Teacher, Staffer Victimize Male Students... Jan 23 cruisingaround 1
Grafton Drug Bust: Two Grafton High School stud... (Apr '10) Jan 20 SmartyPants 67
Police use pictures of black teenagers for shoo... Jan 19 Elvis Obama 14
Creative outlet: Simple process brings rich rew... Jan 19 Believer 3
HDSB to study later start times for high school... Jan 16 cold portables too 1
More from around the web