Skylar Marion Donated Organs After St...

Skylar Marion Donated Organs After Still Unsolved Hit-and-Run

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from May 6, 2013, titled Skylar Marion Donated Organs After Still Unsolved Hit-and-Run. In it, Patch.com reports that:

It has been more than three weeks since a fatal hit-and-run in Pasadena took the life of 15-year-old Skylar Marion , and still there are no leads on who was driving the Ford Expedition that struck two teenagers and drove off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

MsAnnThrope

United States

#1 May 6, 2013
It's been solved - the Bladensburg police officer drove the Expedition
Somebody

Columbia, MD

#2 May 11, 2013
MsAnnThrope wrote:
It's been solved - the Bladensburg police officer drove the Expedition
Is there a URL or an article that you can prove this statement with? I've heard this but have seen no proof other than random people commenting about it...
onlythefacts

Chimayo, NM

#3 Oct 15, 2013
The Bladensburg officer did not hit this child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) 1 hr Ghost13 308
News Hastert first-ever punished by wrestling Hall o... 12 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News 2 Teens Charged In Utica Shots Fired Incident O... 13 hr leggsonhead 7
News US stocks rise slightly in morning trade; Japan... 18 hr RustyS 2
News Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. 19 hr Frankie Rizzo 13
News Charges pending against students in post-prom rape (May '14) 20 hr Mighty male 108
News Mom claims foul after teenage son arrested on s... Mon lazette44 1
More from around the web