Indiana Evans and Brenton Thwaites on...

Indiana Evans and Brenton Thwaites on Blue Lagoon: The Awakening

There are 1 comment on the Teen Vogue story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Indiana Evans and Brenton Thwaites on Blue Lagoon: The Awakening. In it, Teen Vogue reports that:

What's Blue Lagoon about? Brenton: " Blue Lagoon is about two teenagers who are starting to go through the pressures of high school and being a teenager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Teen Vogue.

Anonymous

Dover, NH

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Dear Brenton Thwaites , my name is jess fieseher my age is 21 year a adult I wanted to be ur friend figure out reachely i have a facebook look up my last name and first name request me or found you ok now my email adresses is [email protected] I know that ur so busy man I am so busy girl as well their is tanning place at planetfitnesses closer too my height it is shortside height looking a around for it ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic College Institute helps students get t... Sat Paddling has its ... 1
News Three Teenagers Arrested in Gang-Related Homicide (Dec '14) Jun 24 jose 2
News Bill Would End Life Prison Terms for Teens (Jan '08) Jun 23 Your Service Prov... 124
News CaredirA Announces The Release Of Their Revolut... Jun 22 SallyDrew 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) Jun 15 Exam Time Again 31
News Charges pending against students in post-prom rape (May '14) Jun 15 patience 119
I think my 16 year old daughter is getting fat ... (Feb '10) Jun 9 Hi there 100
More from around the web