4 Teens Killed In Car Crash In Oswego

Four teens died and five other young people were injured Sunday when a car struck a utility pole in far west suburban Oswego. Full Story
WTF

United States

#639 Nov 9, 2008
me me wrote:
btw- As long as I'm being pegged as hall monitor, I might as well be the grammar cop as well:
The word is RUMOR.
Seriously, if you don't like it-LEAVE! Everyone is going to hear/read news, gossip, information whether they read it on the blogs, the newspaper, hear it on the TV1 People can choose to believe what they hear or not. However, a lot of the things posted on here are public knowledge. You can find it in the court documents1 As for Sandra's privicy- she gave that up when she murdered five kids and was in the spotlite of the publics eye!
truth or rummor

Sandwich, IL

#640 Nov 10, 2008
me me wrote:
btw- As long as I'm being pegged as hall monitor, I might as well be the grammar cop as well:
The word is RUMOR.
Well let see truth is spelled right and rummor is exaggerated because most of you only know what you have heard r-u-mmmmmm-o-r-s get it? But again thanks for your unwanted info maybe next time you can try a lunch aid because i think Miley needs help working the oven.
me me

Naperville, IL

#641 Nov 16, 2008
Hate to burst your bubble, but this is not a "like it or leave it" type situation- there are rules here that you are not following. This is not a matter of my opinion- it is something that you agree to when you post here. If you want to say anything that you want and tell people to leave at will, use your living room as a venue. I think it's funny how YOU break the terms and tell ME to leave because I don't like it. Maybe the person who doesn't seem to agree with the terms should consider leaving?

Sandra might have given up her privacy in regards to court information, but she did not regarding her medical records (the UN-related ones) and other things that don't relate to the case. People on here have committed libel- this is not something that is just an opinion of mine and goes beyond breaking the terms. Those same people might have something different to say when they are slapped with a civil suit. Likewise, some of this could affect the criminal and civil cases in ways that these same people don't want. This includes the ignoring of the gag order that I believe has been placed on this case- I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think that posting a simple reminder of the terms should subject me to your negative comments.
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, if you don't like it-LEAVE! Everyone is going to hear/read news, gossip, information whether they read it on the blogs, the newspaper, hear it on the TV1 People can choose to believe what they hear or not. However, a lot of the things posted on here are public knowledge. You can find it in the court documents1 As for Sandra's privicy- she gave that up when she murdered five kids and was in the spotlite of the publics eye!
me me

Naperville, IL

#642 Nov 16, 2008
"r-u-mmmmmm-o-r " makes it really obvious what you mean- rummor does not. Try a lunch aid? I'm not sure what that means.. nor to I know what the Miley comment means. Please explain if you want me to understand.
truth or rummor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let see truth is spelled right and rummor is exaggerated because most of you only know what you have heard r-u-mmmmmm-o-r-s get it? But again thanks for your unwanted info maybe next time you can try a lunch aid because i think Miley needs help working the oven.
TBM

Westmont, IL

#643 Nov 16, 2008
me me wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, but this is not a "like it or leave it" type situation- there are rules here that you are not following. This is not a matter of my opinion- it is something that you agree to when you post here. If you want to say anything that you want and tell people to leave at will, use your living room as a venue. I think it's funny how YOU break the terms and tell ME to leave because I don't like it. Maybe the person who doesn't seem to agree with the terms should consider leaving?
Sandra might have given up her privacy in regards to court information, but she did not regarding her medical records (the UN-related ones) and other things that don't relate to the case. People on here have committed libel- this is not something that is just an opinion of mine and goes beyond breaking the terms. Those same people might have something different to say when they are slapped with a civil suit. Likewise, some of this could affect the criminal and civil cases in ways that these same people don't want. This includes the ignoring of the gag order that I believe has been placed on this case- I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't think that posting a simple reminder of the terms should subject me to your negative comments.
<quoted text>
Miss know it all , there is no gag order. I have followed this from the beginning and the people you are referring to are posting credible information , the only way you would know if any of the posts are libel is if you are the DRUNK DRIVER Sandra herself .(or someone who supports drinking and driving and killing innocent people)
Once again here are the facts
1. She ( Sandra ) was the ADULT
2. She admitted being too DRUNK too drive
3. She drove DRUNK
4. She admitted being the driver of the vehicle
5. 5 teen died at her hands ( A DRUNK DRIVER)
Can it be any clearer than that ?

me me defend this.
Lindsey Rogers

AOL

#644 Nov 17, 2008
Izzabella Gnzalez wrote:
I lost my close cousin Jessica not only was she my big cousin she was my best friend. I always wanted to be like her. I remember the day it was me Faith and jess we talked about moving together when we grow up... Now things aren't the same today im use to hearing her laugh about something I did or somethig that was funny.... I still till this day talk to Faith about us still moving in with each other R.I.P jess..... love you
--in reply to that..jessica was a close cousin of mine too! me and her were close in age so we hung out at most of the family get togethers, played tag and all that, we wound up on the same teams every time and when we werent..it was complete war! lol..i miss her like crazy and still cant believe she is gone. i just recently found out that she was the only one who had not been drinking that night..it kills me to know that she wasnt even in the wrong but was killed because of someone elses mistake. LOVE YOU JESS!..i still have your yearbook, you can keep my cd.
WTF

United States

#645 Nov 19, 2008
me me wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you really can leave if you don't like it. Nobody makes you get on here! As for Sandra's privacy, nobody cares. She put herself in the publics eye when she decided to drive drunk and kill five kids. I could care less about her having the abortion. We all know she sux! It is probably the best thing she has done in a long time. She is irresponsible and doesn't deserve to have another kid. She doesn't take care of the ones she has. As for us being WRONG about what we say try this one on for size! EVERYONE IN AMEREICA HAS A RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!
me me

Naperville, IL

#646 Nov 19, 2008
TBM- as I stated, I was not sure if there was a gag order... I specifically pointed out that someone would correct me if I was wrong. I do know that one was mentioned earlier on the boards, but it must be no longer in effect. Thanks for the clarification, but you could have been a little nicer about it, as I stated that I wasn't sure and that I didn't "know it all." You don't need to be so quick to attack.

Many of the "facts" that are stated on here are in direct opposition to others, which means that someone has committed libel- there is no way for two opposing comments to be factual. I do not keep notes to give specific examples, but it is very easy to see if you read enough posts- it is a matter of logic. I don't know why this would indicate that I am a supporter of drunk driving. Does such a person exist?

Nothing that I have said has been in defense or even in response to of any of Sandra's actions, so I have no response to your list. All that I have said is in regards to the terms and conditions and how people on here should watch what they say.

WTF- I don't know what else to say that will help you understand the difference between legally using the right to free speech versus following the terms of the board and the restrictions of free speech. Maybe you should take a Constitution class to learn what your rights actually are and even a little about how the legal system works. Throw in a reading class, and you might get somewhere.

You point out your right to say what you want, but I apparently don't have the same right? Nor do all the others to whom you speak this way? If you don't like what I say- or others for that matter- how about you take your own advice.

"She sux" is one of your comments- are you even an adult?
TBM

Elgin, IL

#647 Nov 20, 2008
me me wrote:
TBM- as I stated, I was not sure if there was a gag order... I specifically pointed out that someone would correct me if I was wrong. I do know that one was mentioned earlier on the boards, but it must be no longer in effect. Thanks for the clarification, but you could have been a little nicer about it, as I stated that I wasn't sure and that I didn't "know it all." You don't need to be so quick to attack.
Many of the "facts" that are stated on here are in direct opposition to others, which means that someone has committed libel- there is no way for two opposing comments to be factual. I do not keep notes to give specific examples, but it is very easy to see if you read enough posts- it is a matter of logic. I don't know why this would indicate that I am a supporter of drunk driving. Does such a person exist?
Nothing that I have said has been in defense or even in response to of any of Sandra's actions, so I have no response to your list. All that I have said is in regards to the terms and conditions and how people on here should watch what they say.
WTF- I don't know what else to say that will help you understand the difference between legally using the right to free speech versus following the terms of the board and the restrictions of free speech. Maybe you should take a Constitution class to learn what your rights actually are and even a little about how the legal system works. Throw in a reading class, and you might get somewhere.
You point out your right to say what you want, but I apparently don't have the same right? Nor do all the others to whom you speak this way? If you don't like what I say- or others for that matter- how about you take your own advice.
"She sux" is one of your comments- are you even an adult?
Awwwww was I being mean to little miss know it all, I'm sorry you cant respond to the facts. I would suggest maybe a reading course for you, if you went back and read on all the different threads on this accident you could tell who is close to this case and people like you who like to post just to get a reaction - to me that is not nice. As for the your free speech rant what is posted here by family members is truth, and yes I am very close to this case..
me me

Naperville, IL

#648 Nov 20, 2008
TBM- did you even read my original post? Here it is:

"I think some people need a reminder of the terms of service:

'In addition, you agree to NOT use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;'

Many of these posts do not follow this policy, including those with name-calling involving inappropriate words and writing about someone's private medical information. Take it elsewhere."

Does this seem attention-seeking to you, really? It was a simple reminder to the people who needed it. I know that there are posters that discuss facts and many who speak appropriately. Unfortunately, there are some who don't seem able to do either. My comments about libel, etc. were to those people. You are not one of them, so why are you taking my comments personally? They are obviously not directed at you.

Same for my reply to WTF about freedom of speech; it was not directed at you, so why the hate? I never commented on Sandra's actions in a positive nor negative way and have no intentions to start. Yet, you attack me for simply posting the terms and for defending myself to others.

As for a reading course, I'm certain that the two graduate degrees that I hold are sufficient in guiding my comprehension of a message board.

After you write your nasty posts, do you smirk at yourself in the mirror and pat yourself on the back? What a sad little man you must be. And yes, I know you are a man (and close to the case) because of reading the posts. I don't know for what you are compensating with the hate that you spew, but direct it where it is deserved.
you you

United States

#649 Nov 21, 2008
your what hurts 2 graduate degrees wasted money get a refund
me me

Palatine, IL

#650 Nov 24, 2008
I will not waste my energy reading your post if you can't expend the effort to use any grammar.
you you

United States

#651 Nov 24, 2008
bye bye, me me
WTF

United States

#653 Nov 25, 2008
me me wrote:
I will not waste my energy reading your post if you can't expend the effort to use any grammar.
Oh and like we are going to believe that one! You will read it and throw your comments back. You think that everything you say is law and I have news for you. You don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to this case, so you really should let it rest. Oh and by the way, my age doesn't matter and I certainly don't have to answer to a pompous jerk such as yourself. You have no respect to the people involved in this case. Oh sorry except for Sandra that is! If you need proper grammer on a board then you should find a board who cares about grammer! Maybe the hall monitors board will like you.
I miss you katie

Montgomery, IL

#654 Nov 26, 2008
everything is so hard, first this, then more deaths now bianca jade acosta is gone. i just wanna say, i miss you all, this seriously is the most horrible thing ever. i love you katie and everyone who has passed away, rip! and watch over everyone!&#9829;
me me

Naperville, IL

#655 Nov 26, 2008
Get over yourself. I am not responding to the nonsensical comments of "you you." This was not directed at you, so you have no reason to worry about my response or lack thereof.

I think you need to go back and read my posts. I said ONE THING about a gag order that I had read prior. Other than that, I have said nothing about the case itself- and even admitted to being unsure about the one thing I did say.

Everything that I HAVE said is in regards to how people should and shouldn't talk on the board. This is based on the terms of the board to which you agree when you post on here- NOT MY OPINION. In addition, I have warned against giving information that can lead to a lawsuit or affect those that already exist. This has happened to other people- do an internet search and read all about it.

Apparently, others have written things that you have transposed onto me. Before you continue with your little verbal attacks, read what I actually wrote.
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and like we are going to believe that one! You will read it and throw your comments back. You think that everything you say is law and I have news for you. You don't know what the hell you are talking about when it comes to this case, so you really should let it rest. Oh and by the way, my age doesn't matter and I certainly don't have to answer to a pompous jerk such as yourself. You have no respect to the people involved in this case. Oh sorry except for Sandra that is! If you need proper grammer on a board then you should find a board who cares about grammer! Maybe the hall monitors board will like you.
me me

Naperville, IL

#656 Nov 26, 2008
I had to read back to figure out what you meant about age not mattering:

You make yourself sound like a child when you write like that (i.e. "sux.") I am not on this board to read the comments of children- I could go to many other sites for that- and it is really not meant for children in the first place. I didn't expect you to answer that question, but the answer to it might explain some things.
you you

United States

#657 Nov 26, 2008
me me wrote:
You make yourself sound like a child when you write like that (i.e. "sux.") I am not on this board to read the comments of children- I could go to many other sites for that- and it is really not meant for children in the first place. I didn't expect you to answer that question, but the answer to it might explain some things.
I thought you went bye bye, me me
ohstudent2010

Chicago, IL

#658 Nov 27, 2008
me me wrote:
OK, so when you say that this board isn't meant for children, where do you draw the line at?? And if you really don't want to hear what people have to say, then leave this site alone. This is intended for those of us who want to discuss the horrible things that have happened in this town and want to help others get through this tragedy. You clearly have nothing important to offer, so please go away.
Robyn Jessicas cousin

Springfield, IL

#659 Dec 10, 2008
your an ass that was my cousin you prick!
she died and she didn't even do anything wrong! she just wanted to make sure her friends got home safely. your the type of person who would say that because your heartless. so grow some balls and feelings and be a real man.
i love my cousin and you saying something like that hurts.
think about if someone in your family died like that.
if someone said that to you you would feel like shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang activity alarms Deltona, which plans schoo... (Jun '07) Thu Patty 111
Busty 18 year old nude teens Tue doppie 2
Locals to pitch business plans in MWCC contest ... Feb 23 Jtn 1
Panel discusses domestic violence, sexual assau... Feb 22 Here Is One 9
On This Day: Greensboro Lunch Counter Sit-ins B... Feb 13 wellsni 1
Are Pediatricians Prepared To Help Patients Who... Feb 12 Jenji 1
Why is teen pregnancy now a hot commodity? (Jul '08) Feb 11 Anonymous 138
More from around the web