Rhode Island laws allow 16-year-old strippers, indoor hookers

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 73
The state of Rhode Island has no laws on the books to stop teenagers as young as 16 years old to work as strippers and even "indoor hookers." At the same time, state law prevents 16 year olds from working in jobs where they operate a power saw, work on ladders, or even pump gasoline. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kayla Hamilton

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2010
I'm 16 years old and let me say im disgusted.. who wants to strip in clubs when your so young!!! honestly lets think.. girls get so upset when girls or other people pick on them, causing them to either cause suicide or cutting themself.. so why in the heck would you wanna strip in club when all your doing is setting yourself up for trouble. Its degrading and where are your morals?
Its very disgusting how older men get pleasure from the stripping of younger girls..stay faithful and not worry about little young daughters taking their clothes off. How would you feel if it was your own child!?
Dixie

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Kayla Hamilton wrote:
I'm 16 years old and let me say im disgusted.. who wants to strip in clubs when your so young!!! honestly lets think.. girls get so upset when girls or other people pick on them, causing them to either cause suicide or cutting themself.. so why in the heck would you wanna strip in club when all your doing is setting yourself up for trouble. Its degrading and where are your morals?
Its very disgusting how older men get pleasure from the stripping of younger girls..stay faithful and not worry about little young daughters taking their clothes off. How would you feel if it was your own child!?
Itís not about degrading themselves, itís not about morals and itís certainly not about staying faithful. And the girls who do this young or old arenít doing it because theyíre working their way through school as they would like you to believe. Itís about whether or not they get to eat, itís about survival.
Many of the girls who strip for a living do cut themselves and at some point or another attempt suicide usually by overdosing on drugs or medicine. Many of them even if they succeed in life and get out of the life style end up suffering from depression; the life style affects them for life and it affects their loved ones around them, they are the ones who are the forgotten victims.

“OMG! Obama Must GO”

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere else

#6 Jan 21, 2010
What's an "indoor hooker"?

On the same subject, what's an outdoors hooker?
Is that anything like an environmental lobbyist?

16 is too young. They're still kids.

I think that the minimum age for pretty much everything should be 20. Studies have shown that the human brain doesn't really start maturing until 20-25 anyway, and with kids these days...nevermind.

Make the minimum age 20 for pretty much everything (drinking, driving, drafting, credit, etc.). 20, or until you've graduated from high school and have proven you can accept responsibility.

Kids will be motivated to stay in school and get their license a couple years (or more) early, plus with an education they wouldn't have to take their clothes off to earn a living.

Since: Jan 10

Oil City, PA

#7 Jan 22, 2010
Dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís not about degrading themselves, itís not about morals and itís certainly not about staying faithful. And the girls who do this young or old arenít doing it because theyíre working their way through school as they would like you to believe. Itís about whether or not they get to eat, itís about survival.
Many of the girls who strip for a living do cut themselves and at some point or another attempt suicide usually by overdosing on drugs or medicine. Many of them even if they succeed in life and get out of the life style end up suffering from depression; the life style affects them for life and it affects their loved ones around them, they are the ones who are the forgotten victims.
Sad to say, you are correct.

Oil City, PA

#9 Jan 22, 2010
Pendijo wrote:
In Mexico 14 is legal.!!!
Cool?
Liberty

Justin, TX

#11 Jan 22, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo woo! Take it off baby! Yeah!
Now how do you think Jesus would feel if he heard you say that?

Denver, CO

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Jesus?
Liberty

Justin, TX

#13 Jan 22, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Jesus?
He was crucified and died for our sins. I can't believe he died for people like you.

Denver, CO

#14 Jan 22, 2010
Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>He was crucified and died for our sins. I can't believe he died for people like you.
Can't say he's done shite for me, he died for 16 year old strippers? Lol, that sucks
Horsehead

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 22, 2010
GJFlash wrote:
What's an "indoor hooker"?
On the same subject, what's an outdoors hooker?
Is that anything like an environmental lobbyist?
16 is too young. They're still kids.
I think that the minimum age for pretty much everything should be 20. Studies have shown that the human brain doesn't really start maturing until 20-25 anyway, and with kids these days...nevermind.
Make the minimum age 20 for pretty much everything (drinking, driving, drafting, credit, etc.). 20, or until you've graduated from high school and have proven you can accept responsibility.
Kids will be motivated to stay in school and get their license a couple years (or more) early, plus with an education they wouldn't have to take their clothes off to earn a living.
I think minimum age should be 12 cause thats when they start to get boobs :-)
Horsehead

Denver, CO

#16 Jan 22, 2010
Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would say; "Can you break a $20 I need some 1's", and so it was good.
Hot Stuff

Denver, CO

#17 Jan 25, 2010
Horsehead wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good too me! ;-)
Patrick

Yonkers, NY

#18 Jan 25, 2010
And the Lord spoketh unto thine young wench and said, removith thine garments and dance for the lads.

And she did thou just that. And the trees sprang forth abundance.

Amen.
uncleduke316

Bristol, RI

#19 Feb 10, 2010
Everyone thank the women and christians who worked so hard to pull these women who are old enough to vote out of clubs earning up to and including 2k in some nights and putting them back on the tax payer supported baby mill.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 10, 2010
Horsehead wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pervert too. Anyone who wants to see children strip, is a pedophile. 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 year olds are children. Even if you haven't committed the crime in the flesh, you've already committed it in your sick head. Wow, if you had a 12 year old, would you approve? If so, you should consider being casterated.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 10, 2010
uncleduke316 wrote:
Everyone thank the women and christians who worked so hard to pull these women who are old enough to vote out of clubs earning up to and including 2k in some nights and putting them back on the tax payer supported baby mill.
These girls are in a cash business. You're stupid if you really believe they're reporting income on 2K a week. I know adult stippers who do the same. Average highschool kid makes about $100.00 a week if they're working every day 6-9. Get real. Also, if you support a teenager stripping you're sick too. They're so naive at that age, they know not what they do. I reflect back on some of the things I did as a teenager and wish I could turn the clock back to make changes.

Location hidden

#22 Feb 10, 2010
uncleduke316 wrote:
In addition to my last note, these kids at this point aren't the most honest individuals. How would you really feel using your body to make money. Can't feel too good if you have any self respect. I'm glad they stopped this. Surprised but happy.

Mckees Rocks, PA

#23 Feb 11, 2010
PAPERTIGER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a pervert too. Anyone who wants to see children strip, is a pedophile. 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 year olds are children. Even if you haven't committed the crime in the flesh, you've already committed it in your sick head. Wow, if you had a 12 year old, would you approve? If so, you should consider being casterated.
Im 19 and have a 17 year old girlfriend, im a pedophile?
booger

Denver, CO

#24 Feb 11, 2010
no--just a rapist

Location hidden

#25 Feb 12, 2010
LetsGoCampin wrote:
<quoted text>
Im 19 and have a 17 year old girlfriend, im a pedophile?
Really....? Lets get serious. I'm not speaking of a two year age difference. Now, if when you turn 40 you start looking at 15 year old girls, yeah you're a PEDO PIG.

Also, I hope you have a daughter when you're older and married. I hope she is better than beautiful (HOT). One of those girls, that every boy wants to date and that every guy has to stare at. I want you to see how it feels to have big hairy, creepy dudes looking at your precious daughter. Don't you know that teens are vulnerable. They sometimes make impulsive irrational decisions. There is a big difference between a 17 year old girls mental rational and a 27 year olds mental rational.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 8 hr Baa Baa Black sheep 180
I caught my brother masturbating, was my reacti... (Mar '13) Oct 22 wtf is this site 14
Liberal Democrats support racist minimum wage laws Oct 21 Jumper The wise 1
Police: Ky. teen sodomized in recorded assault Oct 18 Buggered 2
Teen dead, another injured following hit-and-ru... Oct 18 Christine Thomas 4
Five myths adults have about teenagers Oct 16 whatisyourneed 1

Teenagers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE