DELAWARE: 5 teens charged in kidnappi...

DELAWARE: 5 teens charged in kidnapping of 89-year-old woman

There are 10 comments on the Delaware Coast Press story from Mar 22, 2013, titled DELAWARE: 5 teens charged in kidnapping of 89-year-old woman. In it, Delaware Coast Press reports that:

This undated photo provided by Delaware State Police shows Margaret E. Smith of Lincoln, Del.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delaware Coast Press.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#1 Mar 22, 2013
How about locking up these feral savages for life without parole. Make sure they never have the chance to reproduce and produce more parasites. If they are doing crap like this at 15 and 16 imagine what kind of 'pranks' they will pull as adults.
wtf

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
How about locking up these feral savages for life without parole. Make sure they never have the chance to reproduce and produce more parasites. If they are doing crap like this at 15 and 16 imagine what kind of 'pranks' they will pull as adults.
1 of these "savages" that you refer to just happen to be my nephew. As sad as it is to say it, I do agree with you. If you would participate in something so horrible to a defenseless 89 year old woman, who knows what they are capable of in the future. And my nepew is 17 years old. So that's no prank as you described it. When you put peoples lives at risk its not a prank.
Mac N Walhalla

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2013
would love to visit with Mrs Smith and give her a big hug then find those little heathens and bust their butt with a 2 X 4 til they cant sit down for a week...then the law can have em back and do whatever they see fit.
"wtf" I am so sorry about your nephew. I got a grandniece we cant get off drugs. thank God she only been stealing (mostly us family members)and hasn't gotten into armed robbery (yet).
you take care of yourself Mrs Smith. and it sounds like u got plenty relatives to help look after you.
(great article in New York Times about this)
Azubuike

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
I can only imagine 'these thugs' don't have parents - never had any moral upbringing. I can also only guess the so called 'parents' that brought them into this world were probably children when they did so. It's pathetic when these types of individuals are allowed to walk the Earth. There is a special place in h#** just for thugs like this.
justice for all

Santa Rosa, CA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
These savages are a perfect reason why we need to keep abortion legal.
CRS

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
I do hope they all get put under the jail and for a long time!
jennifer

Seaford, DE

#8 Apr 19, 2013
they should be ashamed of themselves to do something like that.they need to lock them away and keep them locked up. who the heck raised you to do something like that with no remorse. this woman could have died in the trunk. I am glad your ok mrs smith and im sending you a big hug. please in the future trust no one, not even a female. your a sweet person, and people will use that against you. I am sorry that happened to you.
Filiberto Auckerman

Crownsville, MD

#9 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/k8yytlo
lisa

Seaford, DE

#10 Jan 19, 2014
they should be ashame. need to lock them up and throw the key away.they should be flogged. bet they would think twice about this. again.
raj

Pune, India

#11 Jan 15, 2015
Hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teenagers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of... 22 hr burton 7
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) Fri williamssmith1n 25
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Aug 24 creepy 51
News Armstrong Williams: What if black lives really ... Aug 24 reality is a crutch 1
News Prosecutors: Boys taken from US custody, put to... Aug 24 AmericansFIRST 1
News Dr. Claudio Cerullo discusses the impact of bul... (May '10) Aug 23 Keven Frank Princ... 2
News Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Aug 23 2015 Shemitah 1,581
More from around the web