Police bust another Ogle Co. party

Jul 23, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rockford Register-Star

OREGON - Ogle County Sheriff's deputies busted another underage drinking party this weekend, arresting five teenagers. via Rockford Register-Star

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2012
McJoseph

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2007

The only thing ogle county does is bust parties. They are a pathetic bunch of "Cops."
Good Job Coppers

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Keep busting the parties. You're doing your job, arresting law breakers. Keep these dangerous drunken kids off the road. But them all.
Rhonda

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Good Job Coppers wrote:
Keep busting the parties. You're doing your job, arresting law breakers. Keep these dangerous drunken kids off the road. But them all.
I have to say I agree.
Joe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

I feel safer already.
Copswife

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2008

This comment I just came across and I am sure it wont have a response because it has been a while but if I don't post it will drive me crazy!
MCJOSEPH
You have no idea what you are talking about, I wish you only new what ogle county and surronding officers had to deal with. Just because they are not being shot at every day and having to deal with some of the things that large department officers deal with. But then again I guess there might be a reason for that because they are doing there job, people know if you get in trouble by and ogle county deputy or a surrounding city officer you will not be let up on. As a wife of a local city officer, kids these days are pathetic, and so are there parents it is a wonder why kids are acting the way they are. Parents are the pathetic ones, I have three boys young yes and trust me I am still in my 20's so I know what it was like in highschool, but kids need to be accountable for there actions and there are more drunk teen drivers then ever before, when you have a family memeber hurt but a drunk teen driver in ogle county you may not think they are so pathetic when you will be needing them.
SWL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2008

And we still have parking lots at bars, but you can't smoke in the bars. I hope the police catch them all. Good Work
caitlin

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2008

its about time i have been to a couple and wished the cops would come and break them up they arent that fun!
thank you cops
Joe K

Milledgeville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

As the parent of an 18 yr. old I appreciate the fine job Ogle Co. officers are doing,should be more police departments doing the same.
Jen

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Good Job Coppers wrote:
like you havent broken any laws before? how fast do you drive? i bet its higher than the speed limit so shouldn't you be getting more tickets then you do have already? speeding is breaking a law too... it can be just as danagerous as drinkers driving.
underagedrinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

that is bs let kids live and learn and have fun u guys are all lame as hell
John S

Portage, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

Kids are not learning anything from drinking. Drinking is a socially damaging habit that kills thousands of people every year. Best thing you could learn Mr. Underagedrinker is to obey the laws and learn not to drink alcohol just as a social crutch. Learn to find better ways to enjoy your time.
RZRBK

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

underagedrinker wrote:
that is bs let kids live and learn and have fun u guys are all lame as hell
Spoken like a true juvenile delinquent!
fedup1

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

i have to say that i have found the entire rochelle, ogle county area to be a freak show!!! cops are untrained, the people are un educated, and the politicians couldnt run an apple cart!!
for real

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

yep...we here in ogle county is a bunch of un-educated hicks!
Are you serious? How bias can you be? If you are speaking of Rochelle, please don't include all of Ogle County as freaks! Some of us ARE normal and don't ride the "short bus"!!!!
Although I do agree with the politicians being idiots!
LOSOYA

Sycamore, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

I Have Read All Of These Comments That Are Posted And To The Ones That Agree That Are Ogle And Rochelle Police Dept Are Doing Their Job Is Because Your Related To Them Or Married To Them. I Have Lived Here For Over 20 Years And Are Officers Now Are So Untrained Its Actully Not Funny Because They Are The Ones That Are Suppose To Protect Us. They Are Very Coxy And Not Professional At All. I Have Had More Than 1 Run In With Them Over My Cars And Other Stupid Crap They Got Me For Parking Over The Sidewalk On A Drive Way Wow. Last Year My Aunts House Got Shot At And Do You Think They Know Who Did It Huh Nope And This Year My Aunt Got Killed On Highway 39 By A Truck When Walking Home But Do You Think That Got Solved Nope And Then My Uncle Is In Jail For A False Statement Because The Ogle County Detictives Dont Know How Do Their Job. Since These Cops Dont Know How To Do Their Job My Uncle Might Go To Prison For A Long Time So I Think That They Need To Get Their Shit In Order And All Need To Be Retrained Because I Dont Pay My Taxs In This Hell Hole For These Cops Not To Do Their Job Right.
Missing my dad

Milledgeville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

McJoseph wrote:
The only thing ogle county does is bust parties. They are a pathetic bunch of "Cops."
The "pathetic" bunch of cops as you so politely stated, save your butt by keeping drunk drivers off the road. I lost a father because of a drunk driver. Too bad that party wasn't "busted". He may still be here today. I say keep bustin' parties!!
two boys mom

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

lived in Byron for almost 20 years. Byron cops hahahahahahahahaha more like deputy fife's. call the county boys if you need anything. I know one kid that is such a trouble maker, drinker, pot smoker breaks all these laws and guess what , they all get dropped. the ogle county attornys are no better they teach these little privledged kids that they can get away with it cause mommy and daddy will bail them out!
macdonald

Dekalb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Cops wife lol I read wht u put n I do have a clue what ogle county pigs do they lie to put u in jail then they get caught lien n sued dirty pigs so u get a clue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Teenagers Forum right now

Search the Teenagers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 45 min barefoot2626 1,058
Two teens shot in Hyattsville 4 hr pico 1
Texas Teen Sets Himself On Fire For 'Fire Chall... 10 hr whatisyourneed 1
Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares fo... (Mar '13) Thu Christy8623 1,557
the Murder of Stacy Williams III: Valenzuela, 1... (Sep '08) Wed Linde Kennell 39
Already here Wed sorry 4
Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Tue Homines Taedio 38
•••
•••